Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took this idea from Steve (FORDSVTPARTS) so I give him the credit. Took some stock windshield washer nozzles and painted them to match. Lil mods are the best and make the car look so much better and cleaner.

-Painting Process- (did about 4-5 coats)

-Installed-

-Bored Pics- (still can see the great nozzles)

Yes yes she is very dirty, I know. And like always comments and other stuff is accepted.

Andrew

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Looks good. All the little things all add up. I'm always messing around with something. My family thinks I'm obsessed. They're right, I am.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
very nice addition! i will be doing this mod also. I think that ford went a little overboard on all the black colored plastic pieces lol

i just painted my mirror caps so i'm still in the painting kind of mood haha

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Your right, that does look good...although I'm not sold on painting mine CD-Silver as of yet. We'll see.

·
Registered
233 Posts
did A good job on the paint bro. exactly what kind of paint did u guys to match the color of ur car?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
did A good job on the paint bro. exactly what kind of paint did u guys to match the color of ur car?
well as for my mirrors that i jjust did, i just used a can of duplicolor, color match paint. its the kind that's in the spay can...i think 5oz?...could be wrong on the size though...it's a little can.

Andrew, you might consider hitting those with a couple layers of clear. it will help protect it and it will last longer...not to mention it will shiiiiiiiiiiiine! [;)]

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I was planning on it Ill do it tomorrow Im off so. As for the paint I used the Touch up paint you can get at autozone since they are just lil pieces.

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
had never even thought of that...good idea.

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
Looks good dude, but parking on gravel is the worst. Your car will never get clean. Mine is dirty too, so yeah.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Youve got a nice ride! The little things do add up [wrenchin]

My family thinks I'm obsessed. They're right, I am.
I fully agree with you, as my family thinks the same. And I am as well [8D]

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
well there's a new mod for me. those look nice, great job.

·
Registered
248 Posts
nice mod, at least youwont get polish left over showing white marks,cos its a sod to take off, we in uk can buy em pre painted ,also the roof ariel in body colour & short, but only in uk spec colours from: www.teamtorquesteer.co.uk
i dont know if they supply to the states. yunii

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
You've just given me something to do today instead of doing homework

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well hope it turns out great for everyone that does it. I think its a great lil touch to the car.

Andrew

1 - 20 of 47 Posts