Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am Liking my SVT. Since I've got it going after replacing the fuel pump it's like a new car It must have been running on half power for a long time and I just didn't realize it becouse it was gradual..I've run out a half tank of gas and just want about 100 miles on account of playing around with it. Now I can stop driving my Ol Gas guzzeling Chevy truck around everywhare and put some money in my bank instead of Exon's bank and get some cash for good mods for the focus....Hmm or maybee a caribean cruise, or a hot tub.....Hmmm good things[thumb]

·
on thin air
3,671 Posts
crack and hookers is always a fun investment.

so, what symptoms were you getting from the fuel pump and how many miles did it take for it to crap out on you?

·
Registered
582 Posts
GLAD TO SEE SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME THATS HAPPY WITH THEIR SVT!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
svtfiend said:
GLAD TO SEE SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME THATS HAPPY WITH THEIR SVT!!!
Uhhh.....I like mine! Nicest car I've ever owned and definetely the most fun to drive. I find myself trying to race people whether they're aware of it or not and passing people has become my new hobby. This thing is going to get me into trouble.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
^^x2.

Granted my previous vehicle was a Neon, the SVT is a test of restraint, because while I may feel that 85 was a perfectly reasonable and safe velocity at the time, I find I'm often alone in this opinion [:D]

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
on the fuel pump I had a drawn out post "Terrible WOT Problem" that covered most of it but it wasen't running good at all with the throttle open and at a certian rpm I had to give less pedal for more acceleration,....not enough fuel for the air. I'm liking the car Soo much now though I'm getting ready to go play music at a friends house and it'll only cost about $5 in gas my truck probably$30 but that's what a hot rod V8 does

I'm thinking a new roof is in order along with posibly a side order of vinal siding for the house and then some mods for the focus or a guitar amp...... I've found Crack and hookers not to be a good investment so I think I'll hold off on that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm liking my SVT too! I'm coming from a 03 WRX Wagon....which I do miss the boost and power. BUT I love how the SVT handles! It handles much better than my WRX, now if I combine the 300 HP with the SVT handling them I'm loving it!

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
I remember wanting the sonic blue one the first year they came out. 4 years later finally picked one up. Even though it wasn't the color I wanted, still love it.

In the few months I've owned it I've already spent more money on it than my girlfriend of a few years. So, I must be in love with it, right?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts