Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi their i was wondering about the speedometre and how hard is it to install to my car? i was also wondering about the Ac/Head lights switch/Power locks switch
colors from the stock green to a blue color, i was wondering if anyone knew how to change these it would be widely appreciated. Lastly i was wonderng about putting leds in the fans, i knwo i have seen post with them but i as wondering what it is like takeing the fan out putting the led in their and rewireing the hole thing and how much the prices of this kinda stuff would be. If you knwo anything about the things i have ask would you please leave me a post or pm me to let me know about it and to give me a better understanding about it.

Thank you, Evan

·
Registered
365 Posts
for the power locks switch, there is an LED inside of there you could replace. but how did you wire it to get the locks lit? i have yet to hear a true wiring diagram and am electrically impaired!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well to tell you the truth i ahven't done it yet i am wondering like how to do it and what to do on it so that is why i wish people would reply.

·
Registered
365 Posts
thanks for the links, PRTurboZX3, but my ZTS isn't the same as the wires on that how to, so i'm stuck for where to stick the + and -. i've blown three fuses there already, so i'm not going to guess anymore.

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
there is a company that does the light switch with the locks windows....
I cant remember it but saw it on ebay. takes one day to do they send it back the same day they get the stuff. Dont know how good they are. good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts