Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm purchasing a 09 Focus SES coupe. It comes standard with the ambient lighting package. I plan on showing the car this summer. I'm not changing much on the exterior since it all ready has the nice 17" wheels and the nice front fascia. I'm planing on adding more lighting. The ambient lighting has 7 different colors. So I'm thinking about a multi color LED undercar kit and wheel well kit. I'm also part of a rescue squad so ill have strobes in the headlights, 6 head LED light bar blue and amber,two 4 head flush mount LED lights also blue and amber, and two 3 head flush mount LED lights that are blue. So do ya'll think a multi colored under car and wheel well kit will look good?? The focus is vista blue.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
in all honesty, im not a fan of under lighting. some cars can pull it off, such as if the car were dumpted to the ground. maybe a little incar lighting will do, maybe aqua. but i wouldnt over do it.

for any lighting i wouldnt suggest a rainbow of colors. since your car is vista blue, i would look into getting aqua colors. accents are better than rainbow, imo.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts