Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This car show is held on September 9th in Newark, Oh. I go ever year and it always has a few hundred cars. The whole town shuts down for this. I think it would be cool to try to get a bunch of other focus there. I have a flyer and will try to answer and questions I can just pm me or I will keep checking this post. Lets try to get some people to show up. The club in charge of this is [email protected] I will try to get a space reserved for all of us if we get enough people to come.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Sounds INteresting... How far is that from Milwaukee, WI?

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
pretty far, lol, at least a 15 hr drive i'd say, depending on how you go. but itd prolly be worth it. I'm intrigued, tell us more elliot

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I'ld be interested in this. Newark is only a 40 min drive from Delaware (depending on velocity!)

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
According to Mapquest..... its 8 hours 6 minutes....

Hmmmm....

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well not much else to say except registration is 1200am to 600pm and judging is at 900pm. The show goes on rain or shine. The only other thing is everyone might want to meet up and go together in the morning so we can all be close together. They have hamburger joints and sell food. There are allot of people who own business in the auto field who use this as a sales promoter. I also know you will see cars that are strage as hell. I remember one with a spa in it from last year.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Is there a glow-off?

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
^^^ matt be sure to only glow at 50%, don't want any close calls of accidental plane landings on top of us [:D]

·
Registered
789 Posts
CrazyMatt said:
According to Mapquest..... its 8 hours 6 minutes....

Hmmmm....

hey why not come to my clubs car show. it's only an hour more of a drive and you said that "it was way to far for you"

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
focusfreak03 said:
hey why not come to my clubs car show. it's only an hour more of a drive and you said that "it was way to far for you"

Becuase I am going to my friend's wedding that weeked, and he would be quite upset if I didn't make it.

ANd I never said I was going to this one.... August is just a TERRIBLE month for me overall.. sooooo busy....

And I would not SHOW the car.. its not ready for that.. but it IS ready for a glow-off.

And Orange? Shut up. hehehehe.....[;)]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
OrangeSVTguy said:
^^^ matt be sure to only glow at 50%, don't want any close calls of accidental plane landings on top of us [:D]
that was a compliment[thumb]

oh and btw... i just ordered some more switches so i'll send you a couple your way in a couple days.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Hahahahah... THanks for the compliment, Orange...

Did I tell you I just got two more strobe lights (for my tails) and a strobe controller module?

WOOOOOOoOOOooOoooOoOoooOoOoOoOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
^ lol, you are so crazy. can't wait to meet ya bro[thumb]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
^^damn matt thats to much, are you gonna put any in the window trims on the outside? haha seixures are sweet![:p]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Klondike... its NEVER too much... *laughs*

None are gonna be put in the window trim.. but I am contemplating two more to put on the front lip......

Also next up is headlight neon/LED... gonna make the headlight housings glow purple..... or green....

Orange.. this is all YOUR fault... since you HAD to offer those awesome switchpanels.... When I put the new tail strobes in, I am actually LOSING one of the switches, and going it back to it being open, because I am running the strobes through the strobe controller module.

Which means... I will have THREE spots to fill on that panel.. currently, only one is being used, and that turns on ALL my interior glow.

The plan:

Switch 1: Interior tubes/LEDS
Switch 2: Headlight Neon
Switch 3: Exterior tubes behind both front grills
Switch 4: The Mystery Switch

·
Registered
715 Posts
i like the mystery switch idea.

"it was mr. jenkins, the old museum curator all along"

"and i would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids!!"

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
^^^^

hahahhahahahahahhahaahah.....

Only THIS switch makes Daphne's clothes disappear.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
yeah i'm going to be making more of them and putting them up on ebay and with free shipping for the FF.com users [:D]

1 - 20 of 45 Posts