Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got 2012 titanium 4 door blue candy.... BUT looking at it more, I see dark spots by the edges, edges of the doors, hood and rear deck... Light spots in the center of the major panels, door center, hood center and roof.... Almost like they painted the creases first then filled in the rest.... but there are light and dark spots on the panels, in some spots you can almost see some of the primer underneath the pain.... not happy but are others haveing this issue......

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've noticed a similar problem on my Tuxedo Black...light spots over a fairly large (2') diameter section of the hood. Not sure if I want to do something about it or not.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL been on here for 7 years now and still don't know how to post pics in chat threads..... trying to figure out how.....

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looked at my local ford dealers lot, he had two blue candy foci's and both had light and dark spots.... he didn't care, same way he didn't care about my car... until i got the attorney generals office department of consumer goods on his butt....

·
Registered
609 Posts
sorry about your issues, my blue candy has none of the problems. Keep us updated please.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts