Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see the arrows on the rocker pannels of where to put the floor jack to lift the focus. However, that's where I want ot put the jack stands. (the rest of the rail is shrouded in the plasic of the rocker pannel)

I tried sliding back from the forward point. However, that kind of buggers up the rocker pannel.

Are there alternate points where I can put the floor jack so that I can slide the jack stands in place?

TrackDaddy ...

·
Registered
313 Posts
instead of starting new thread i will ask here, where do you guys jack the car up from? where you can put the jack and fit the jack stands in as well?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I see the arrows on the rocker pannels of where to put the floor jack to lift the focus. However, that's where I want ot put the jack stands. (the rest of the rail is shrouded in the plasic of the rocker pannel)

I tried sliding back from the forward point. However, that kind of buggers up the rocker pannel.

Are there alternate points where I can put the floor jack so that I can slide the jack stands in place?

TrackDaddy ...
jack on the plastic covering the pinch weld just forward or behind the lift points. with a block of wood between the jack and the weld you wont hurt anything.

place jack stands at jacking points.

·
Registered
313 Posts
jack on the plastic covering the pinch weld just forward or behind the lift points. with a block of wood between the jack and the weld you wont hurt anything.

place jack stands at jacking points.
yea thats what i have been doing, guess it is the best way!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts