Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time you change something go lower raise it hit something break something or whatever you can always bring it back to tk and get it realigned, I'm having issues with my caster/camber and I just had it fixed like a couple of months ago but I paid the guys cash.......the wheel is cocked to the left again for some reason.....I don't know if it's my sub frame bent or whatever now I have to pay vijai another 60 bucks to fix it again.....for like what I dunno 200 bucks it's worth it to get life time alignment on lowered cars.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Well if you are gonna keep and mod the car over the next 5 yrs.,

It is totally worth it.

2-3 sets of tires and/or switching to winter tires every year et al

·
So mote be it
8,950 Posts
Ive gotten five alignments at Firestone over the past two years. I think they charges close to $90 for a single alignment vs ~$170 for lifetime.

"Provide a Lifetime Warranty* on the alignment, which means we’ll set alignment angles on your vehicle every 6,000 miles or whenever needed, free of charge, for as long as you own it."
Now, how much resistance you will get if go in every month asking for an alinement, i don't know. I've found if I have been friendly with the staff and let them know I want certain specs they are willing to align to that vs what the computer says my car needs per ford specs.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Plus the OP sounds like a bent tierod

·
Registered
17,179 Posts
Subframes don't bend by themselves, you'll know when it happened or you've been letting the GF drive the car again LOL.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts