·
Registered
1,085 Posts
^^^^ [hihi]

i wouldnt have thought of that one if someone wouldnt have told me

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
To replace the liscence plate bulb take a flat head screwdriver with some sort of cloth wrapped around it so you don't scratch stuff, and pry of the lens of the light, ( there may be a screw, in which case remove the screw first), then change the bulb. Place lens back on. (If there was a screw put it back in now.) [:)] Not to hard to do.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
probably not

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Most of the cops in my neighborhood are cool about colored lights and probably don't pull people over for them unless the cop is bored or you did something to piss him off.
So, yes, they are illegal, just like speeding, but it's all up to the discretion of the cop if he feels like filling out some paperwork to bust you or eat a donut.[:)]

Speaking of colored lights, I seen a cop with his lights on yesterday and instead of red and blue, he had like red and like florecent blue/purple light.
It almost look like the sirens where HIDS because they were so bright.
Of course, this was in the rich side of town...

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
03ChromeChica said:
Depends on what color lights you want to put in.. remember not red or blue... VERY ILLEGAL
not neccesarly (sp? i dont give a ****) are they illegal. some states say that any red in the back of the car is legal. hence the tail lights. as well as blue.

any red or blue in the front is diffently illegal.

check your local state laws for the answers

·
Registered
650 Posts
microtonal said:
Most of the cops in my neighborhood are cool about colored lights and probably don't pull people over for them unless the cop is bored or you did something to piss him off.
So, yes, they are illegal, just like speeding, but it's all up to the discretion of the cop if he feels like filling out some paperwork to bust you or eat a donut.[:)]

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
microtonal said:
Perfectly stated if ur reving ur engine at every stop light burning out and acting stupid with your car there gonna bust you for every last thing including the light now if u have it and you drive like a decent person (not that there are many decent drivers our there =) your not gonna get in trouble for it (im not saying this for sure i mean every now and then there is the one cop on a power trip)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts