Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Focus Factor is kinda getting or is boring now lets re-ignite the spark we once had I don't have a focus anymore but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy hanging with the guys, plus I still secretly like foci. So is anybody going to kil kare this year on the 17th of Sept.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Probably people pay it. I wish it wasn't but I will still pay it cause it is only once a year and it's a good time. Plus it is on a saturday which is nice instead of a sunday.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was kinda hoping that more people than nick and shaun would reply............or Kyle for that matter I know were to find you guys. I miss some of the old crew. Were is "tons of fun" aka CougerPimp aka Matt. Wonder what he is doing these days.

·
Registered
752 Posts
too bad im out here in vegas... i'm always down to go to kil-kare

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
are you ever coming back to ohio man. How have ya been.

·
Registered
752 Posts
i will eventually.. shits good.. got a miata love it and thats about it.. hows cold ohio

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's warm now lol. It's the same though.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
guess not lol

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Yup.

Off topic but I ran fastest time for the first half of the day up at Ford plant yesterday.
Isn't that like saying I ran first for the first half of the race but at the end of the day I still lost! If ya ain't first, you're last!

I think we should kill the Focus Factor forum. We have a total of three or four people that still post regularly...so whats the point. We all have phone numbers and text message if we want to contact each other right?

·
Super Moderator
9,564 Posts
Nah, no point in killing it. There will always be new members chiming in from time to time. It also helps us figure out local things etc... Nick if you are wanting to get out of it you can always hand over the moderator part to your brother Kyle or Shaun.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Um hello I am still present geez. Kyle or Shaun are not responsible enough lol j/k plus I am a mod too already.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well we will have to meet up with you guys there. just look for a red focus a grey focus with black roof, silver cobalt, silver magnum, a new black 5.0 mustang and a grey mazda 3 lol that's us. Nick if you go what are you taking the truck I assume? Cause if you are then Johnnyzx3 needs to look for a blue f-150 as well lol.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
well we will have to meet up with you guys there. just look for a red focus a grey focus with black roof, silver cobalt, silver magnum, a new black 5.0 mustang and a grey mazda 3 lol that's us. Nick if you go what are you taking the truck I assume? Cause if you are then Johnnyzx3 needs to look for a blue f-150 as well lol.
Eh, I figured I could take the Civic and see what kind of times I could lay down with it............[screwy]

It would likely be the truck since I don't have a car worth taking up there anymore. Hey I did get someone to reply, wasn't until I talked about killing this forum that everyone started talking. I should make threats more often!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.