Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets see you Street Appearance Package

post pics of you street appearance package here. ZX3, ZX4, 07, 06 what ever you got lets see em. One or two pics at the most. Ill go first.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
looks good. im really diggin the SAP, now drop that bad boy and ur good to go!

·
Registered
572 Posts
nice... i like the color of your 16's... get some eibachs on that thang!

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
i wish ST's were available in Blue

·
Registered
505 Posts
I dont know but I am diggin the plastic insert on the rear bumber, I would kinda like that to replace my svt mesh insert

·
Registered
237 Posts
pic's of mine with the summer rims and tires which will be on it until October... then back to the pirelli all seasons and the stock rims... the last pic is a picture of it like a week into owning it, it was completely stock then.

more pics in my photo gallery

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
interesting, I have never seen an ST wit hthe six spoke wheels. Looks nice.

·
Registered
352 Posts
It looks to me like you sedan guys now have a SVT rear bumper for the 00-04 models. Just throw the honey comb insert on that thing and you have a SVT piece. I'm sure I'm not the first person on her to notice this. That's awesome though for you guys wanting to do SVT conversions!!!!

I'm diggin the SAP's!!!

·
Registered
651 Posts
for the 2000-04 sedans, you'd have to change the taillights and the trunk lid to put the SAP rear bumper on I believe...I don't think anyone's done it yet...definitely worthwhile though [thumb]

·
Jetsetter
6,659 Posts
Massive said:
for the 2000-04 sedans, you'd have to change the taillights and the trunk lid to put the SAP rear bumper on I believe...I don't think anyone's done it yet...definitely worthwhile though [thumb]
send me the $$$ to do that and i will[:D] [:)~]

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
looking goog guys[thumb]

anyone do anything with there side markers?
i'm thinking of tinting mine.
do the 4 doors come with side skirts? why not the ZX3?

1 - 20 of 140 Posts