Focus Fanatics Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
here's my 08, not the best pic but it's currently lowered on h&r coilovers got rid of that horrible rear wheel gap, still have to go lower in the front. Sitting on some SVT 5-Spokes wrapped in RE-11's, HID projector fog lights, blacked out front grille, LED rear license plate bulbs, tinted windows 35/20. Interior is just a aftermarket double din headunit. Love this car even more now that it's lowered.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Not the best pic but here she is after a good wash.

Eagle Eye headlights w/ 5000K HIDs, 15% all-around tint, FRPP lowering kit, FSWerks Stealth exhaust, FSWerks CAI, 17" Advanti F1's, Steeda short-throw, and some other shit here and there like red LED's, plasti dip, vinyl tape etc.

The red tape is coming off the mirrors, it's a bit tacky imo. I like the tape i've got on the grill and the dipped foglight bezels though.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I guess you could say I've got a nice car...

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
'E's messin' with us, UK address and Canadian Focus/location pics.

(grin)

Color scheme stands out, and those wheels work well on it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Here's my 09 se freshly cleaned, everyone called it the flashlight, it's brighter than all the big lifted trucks with light bars and it's seen more mud than them too haha
2 rigid dually d2s, 3 55w hid lights, vleds 45w led headlights, switchback turnsignal, tinted 3rd brake light, used to have some custom PU mud flaps but they got ripped off in the mud, leds all around, and dipped grill and mirrors

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here’s my beauty.
FSWerks Exhaust System
Fully adjustable Suspension
Rear shock tower Brace
Rebuilt Duratec 2.0L motor
FSWerks engine cover
K&N Drop in filter
Clutch,brake,and gas pedal covers.
SCT Tuned
I painted some interior panels black and changed shift boot and awaiting on my new shift knob.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 41 Posts