Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm not sure if there's a thread for what I'm looking for, if there is someone send me a link I'd love to see it, if not I figured I'd start one!

I wanna see everyone's modified 08-11 focus, any sort of mods, interior, exterior, bulb changes, DiY mods, performance mods, anything that makes your focus unique! If there's anything done to your car let's see it!

·
3rd Time's the Charm
1,943 Posts
My 2008 SES, only had a newer model SES grill and 2004 SVT wheels, but I had a lowering kit and a few other things that I ended up selling when I got the itch for a 5 speed.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I have two LED driving lights on the front, welded on tabs for the rear swaybar ... and added one, poly dogbone and a rear hitch.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These all look awesome! I love how good these cars look with just a few minor modifications! I'll post a pic of mine once I'm on the computer.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm not sure if there's a thread for what I'm looking for, if there is someone send me a link I'd love to see it, if not I figured I'd start one!

I wanna see everyone's modified 08-11 focus, any sort of mods, interior, exterior, bulb changes, DiY mods, performance mods, anything that makes your focus unique! If there's anything done to your car let's see it!
Stickie in the Showroom section might be of interest:http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/...showroom/239766-2008-2011-picture-thread.html

·
Registered
49 Posts
My 2009 ses sedan 5 speed, Grill badge delete, projector fog lights with led's, self made white wheels, upper strut tower brace and rear sway bar, led light replacements for interior and exterior lighting, removed spoiler and debadged all markings, and lunchbox delete.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
PHP:
Plasti dipped my grill, tinted my windows took apart my headlight housing and painted them black and added hid kit for the fogs and headlight 6k. Also plasti dipped the mirrors. Still a work in progress next will be rims

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
my 2010 with svt front and rear brake swap, headlight and fog light retrofit with a few fswerks parts

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my 2010 with svt front and rear brake swap, headlight and fog light retrofit with a few fswerks parts
I love that sticker that says "go catch the real criminals" can I ask, where did you find that?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i got these off a friend i want to install but its 4-100 patern so ill need to redrill my hubs
Those are some nice wheels, I'm surprised they don't make hub adapters. But I'll check out that company you stated, I'd love to get my hands on that sticker.

·
3rd Time's the Charm
1,943 Posts
Those are dual pattern... Are the other holes 4x113?

·
Registered
69 Posts
my 09 coupe :)

fswerks engine cover (bolt came loose so its off right now) steeda short shifter/knob. stoptech pads. tinted tail lights and sony speakers.
i have 17x7.5 motegi mr125's and fiesta st wheels. ses roof spoiler. ksport coilovers and spc camber arms waiting to be installed! IMG_20150801_200924646_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150316_134009853.jpg

·
w/ my magic bag
29,474 Posts
Like your clean ride^^^^^^^^

Reactions: benzing
1 - 20 of 41 Posts