Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 446 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
I have very little bit in the front, and a small but noticeable amount in the back. Here's pics of the back on 16s & 17x7.5s to show you. I never bought the parts to fix the camber because I think it just looks cool.

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
Ok I'm confused.. can someone please post the link where they bought their FRRP springs? I wanna make sure I get the right ones! :D
zx3-b springs

keep in mind, if your going to buy just the springs you need to buy spring seats and bearings. if not, just buy the first two items. it's like 305 doll hairs and that is plus shipping

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
good so you'll have no problem buying them [thumb]

btw, no pictures of your car. what gives?

·
Registered
915 Posts
That link actually doesn't work :(

I just posted some earlier today! Maybe you didn't look hard enough :p

Ok i just checked and yeah you're right, there's not any! I guess the moderators need to approve before they're posted. If not then idk why they are not there! :/

·
Registered
915 Posts
Thank you!

Alright so after doing some research, apparently it's that sportline is a huge drop and pro-kit is much milder. The thing is that the Pro-Kit is more expensive. Does anyone know why?

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
the only thing thats bugging me is the wing, buuut, i think when the car is lowered it'd look sweet. maybe if it were wider too. but thats just me, car looks good regardless.

where is it more expensive? and honestly, i'd just go with the pro kit. if you want to go lower just get coilovers. idk, something about sportlines gives me bad vibes

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
the only thing thats bugging me is the wing, buuut, i think when the car is lowered it'd look sweet. maybe if it were wider too. but thats just me, car looks good regardless.

where is it more expensive? and honestly, i'd just go with the pro kit. if you want to go lower just get coilovers. idk, something about sportlines gives me bad vibes
i have seen them about $30 more expensive on all the sites i have viewed.

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
only reason why they give me bad vibes is because there are so many mixed reviews about them. i've read they are too stiff for normal driving and too soft for autocrossing. i read that it wont take long before your stock shocks give up from them being so short. i've read that they are great and i've read that they work well with koni yellow's. i read more stuff about the pro-kit and people are always satisfied with the way the car looks and handles. I'd rather have something everyone likes then only 50% of people like. but it's your car, it's entirely up to you

·
Registered
914 Posts
Hmm hope my shocks don't give out lol car has 60 thousand and I'm guessing the shocks are original I've had the springs in for about 7thousand miles and still a nice ride hope it stays that way. I want new shocks any way they say koni yellow are good with thes sportlines?

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
koni yellows are best for anything. but they're pricey

41 - 60 of 446 Posts