Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was out today so i stopped at a few car audio places and kinda fell for the flip out HU's they had there... so i was wondering what you guys had for flip outs that play dvd's, and have an i-pod attachment... so lets see some pics [;)]
thanks a ton

josh

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
here is the one i had in my car before someone broke into it and stole it

opened:

closed:

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys... anyone else? and any sugestions on what to get?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'd tell you what i have but you live close enough to steal it.[:)]
performance autosound had a heck of a deal on a panisonic touchscreen
a few weeks ago (I wish I had went there first) I actually have a jensen wich
I swore I would never buy I hate jensen but It was the best for the money.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
...hmm oshkosh eh... not that big of a place im sure i could find you... lol we both know thats not true... where is perdormance autosound at? i went to sound world and muntz in appleton and SW had like 2 and muntz was closed on a freakin saturday...

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^^ they didnt even say hi when i walked in the door... i stood there looking at the flip outs for well over half hour just toying around while thye sat on their asses talking... took me walking out and saying "guess they dont need my money" b4 someone asked if i needed some help... but i just said "no thanks you guys already helped me make up my mind"... that was it for them

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
where is here?? lol im thinking its greenbay but i duno... where you at?

·
Registered
24 Posts
sorry haven't been on in a few days if you go out college right before 441 in the same lot as an exhaust place coming out of appleton it will be the left side of the road talk to harvey he is the owner and a pretty good guy i wish I had got mine from him.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i would but im currently at home... in menasha

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
i'm the only one posted pics so far lol guess i don't care since it's already been stolen [:D]

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
^^ i wish more people would... are there alot of issues with flip outs being stolen?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.