Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your custom,fake, big, small, wide, skinny, painted, oem, aftermarket, whatever, wheels!
Let' start!

Volvo Capella 18x8's, 49mm offset! 225/35/18's on em

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Styluz M575 S1 that were silver but now I'm painting Metallic Charcoal

·
Registered
368 Posts
Here are the wheels that came with the 201A package on the used 2013 Focus I bought this past August. It was the wheels (and the leather seats) that sold me on this particular vehicle over the other used Focuses on the dealer's lot.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love the look of the stock wheels they put on em. I'd kill (not really) for a set of stock basket weave 18's from the titanium focus.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Here are the wheels that came with the 201A package on the used 2013 Focus I bought this past August. It was the wheels (and the leather seats) that sold me on this particular vehicle over the other used Focuses on the dealer's lot.

Yeah, I've seen these wheels on a couple FF and really like them.

Brian

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got on the Ford catalog site and just about all stock options look good. I really love the black chrome fusion wheels tho. those and the wheels for the ST that Ford Racing has.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Only thing I got showing plasti-dipped stock rims. Prolly trading her in Thursday....

Attachments

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
BombTech, how did you install your RS hood vents. As in what adhesive did you use to keep them down? I have some and 3M double sided tape is not enough :/

1 - 20 of 105 Posts