Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Did a couple new things to my exterior recently. I think it came out well :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438023064.353090.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438023094.482427.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438023115.458015.jpg

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Miztaken1312 Did you buy those eyelids precut or did you cut the vinyl yourself?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Hey Miztaken1312 Did you buy those eyelids precut or did you cut the vinyl yourself?
Did it myself. Made a template out of paper, put down some "knifeless tape" as they call it, put the vinyl down, and pulled the tape through it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
hey i did the teeth too! ive since taken them off though... a couple were coming loose and i decided to take a little different direction with my car.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
hey i did the teeth too! ive since taken them off though... a couple were coming loose and i decided to take a little different direction with my car.
What'd you use to make yours? My best friend has a 3D printer and made them for me.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Oh wow! Nothing that fancy at all! Haha. I had an old Thule wind fairing that I had found in a junk yard. So I cut that up and then screwed them into the styrofoam bumper.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Oh wow! Nothing that fancy at all! Haha. I had an old Thule wind fairing that I had found in a junk yard. So I cut that up and then screwed them into the styrofoam bumper.
Yeah mine are just attached with zipties, and some computer case wire management things

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Heck of a Build Miztaken.

Those headlights/eyebrows really look good. Flow very well with the body lines.
Thanks! Recently just sold them to Focus On Me, here on the forums. It matches his CF hood much better, and he actually has usable headlights now.
I finally got my retrofitted headlights back, and I love them.

Here's my car and Joe's (Focus On Me) on a quick Taco Bell run.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
I need your guys help is the xb led the same as the trs led? I have all new brackets and the lights but the brackets on the lights wont even come close to lining up.... :(

21 - 33 of 33 Posts