Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this was one of the coolest features I've seen in a car....from the factory.

I'm a huge Star Trek fan. So naturally....... [headbang]

·
Registered
882 Posts
I tried putting a wallpaper in the car once and it looked absolutely horrific. After that I reset it to the Ford logo and left it.

Can any of you take some pictures of what the wallpaper looks like applied? Mine looks horrendously pixelated.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
I tried putting a wallpaper in the car once and it looked absolutely horrific. After that I reset it to the Ford logo and left it.

Can any of you take some pictures of what the wallpaper looks like applied? Mine looks horrendously pixelated.
You need your picture to be in the right resolution, of course. That's probably your issue. I can't remember the specific resolution it needs to be off the top of my head.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The size needs to be 800x378 pixles. (800 px wide and 378 px tall)

Any picture editor should be able to re-size. If you use a pic that is smaller, and make it bigger, you will see more pixles. The best way is to find a bigger version and shrink it down.

And you will need to pay attention to the aspect ratio. You can strech a picture and it'll look wierd.

Easy Peasy Lemon squeesy

·
Registered
1,156 Posts

You have to make the size of the wallpaper 800 X 378..........

I have a very nice Oakley wallpaper in mine. Do you want to see?

Posted via iPhone 4S

·
Registered
364 Posts
why not, here's mine:

any nerds will get it... in fact may not HAVE to be a nerd.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I'm a big Oakley sunglasses person...so naturally I would have an Oakley wallpaper.

This is what I did:

Took this wallpaper, cropped it, sized it, did a little photoshopping to make it look a little more "wood-like"

Before:

After: Don't mind the finger prints

I like! To each his own [thumb]

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
looks good! I wonder if we can get this thread merged with the original MFT wallpaper thread and revive that?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Awesome wallpapers justy. Can you make some Vancouver Canucks wallpaper [drinking]

this okay? know you asked someone else, but i was playing around making wallpapers, made this copy of one used for desktops. [cheers]

·
Registered
492 Posts
Awesome wallpapers justy. Can you make some Vancouver Canucks wallpaper [drinking]

FUZZY LOGIC BEAT ME TO IT!!!!

here's 7 more options you can cycle through! [headbang]

·
Registered
364 Posts
FUZZY LOGIC BEAT ME TO IT!!!!

here's 7 more options you can cycle through! [headbang]

[wallpapers]
i wasn't trying to beat you. [cheers]

i was already making my own wallpapers, thought i'd throw a canucks one in there for someone who asked. [grinking]

1 - 20 of 29 Posts