Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys its been awhile since ive been in any fofo get togethers so lets have one this coming saturday. 2 days after thanksgiving. mooresville will be having test and tune from 1pm to 5pm. the tuner guys can come for that and all the guys with the bling bling can show off to every1 there.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ah shite no test and tune this weekend they having a swap meet and stuff. ah well we can still go tho but the tuner guys might not be as enthusiastic

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and since nobody is replying im assuming its a no go for every1 else. whatever im going anyway. peace!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
where is it?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Most people are going to be traveling this weekend, or perhaps, as in my case, entertaining relatives. Also, with the Christmas holidays coming up, we've decided to wait until after the first of the year to do any large-scale meets.

That being said, if anyone in the Hickory area would like to get together some weeknight or weekend, feel free to chime in here. Just because we're not going to do anything big until next year doesn't preclude anyone from having a small, local meet. As a matter of fact, I hope we begin to have a lot more of the small, local meets. It's a good way to build a strong Focus community here in NC/SC.

·
Registered
21 Posts
New Years Day or New Years EVE Focus Bash Sounds Awesome! Someone needs to step up and do a BIG New Years Eve BashI am 42miles from Charlotte, 45 minutes from Spartanburg and 30 minutes from Hickory were I normally Hang. Come on guys and gals you know there is nothing else to do on New Years Day!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Hey!!! I live in Mooresville!!! Where is this. Downtown or at the Mooresville dragstrip or what??? I'd be big with it if I was informed on it man!

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its actually at the dragstrip but it doesn't look like im going to be going myself due to the fact i have my car torn into peices right now. my tranny started to come apart earlier this week after i "tweaked" a few things and it doesn't look like its going to be road worthy for at least a week or two. this coming monday or tuesday it might be ready to go if i can find a mtx-75 4.06 gears and LSD for decent price best case scenario. worst case scenario i cant find it for a decent price so i say the hell with it and start the lengthy process of putting a mustang tranny in. it might be near christmas time but it could beconverted to RWD by then. however it wouldn't leave me with any money to buy presents lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts