Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
those are the hottest i've seen right there. my wife and i saw those mirrors and liked them the best. but where to get them? i've seen manual drop mirrors but can't find the power ones.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
bump one mo time yo

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
SL8RZZX3 said:

side profile

Power DTM drop mirrors [:D]
A friend of ours has those on his Focus and said that they are hard to see out of. Do you have any problems?

·
Registered
451 Posts
ZX3_Chick said:
A friend of ours has those on his Focus and said that they are hard to see out of. Do you have any problems?
I have no problems with them... i had some eBay M3's and the quality of the mirror on the DTM drop mirrors is 100x better. It does take a long time to get used to, especially since the focus stock mirrors are sooo nice! If i had to do it over again i'd just paint my covers SVT style!

However you still have to be extra cautious with these on because your blindspot is greater, and the pass side mirror isn't corrected "objects in mirror......"

·
Registered
776 Posts
my opinion is just painting the cover and leaveing the bottom and where it connects to the car black. The all one colour is kinda boring, and almost doesn't look right to me, but with just the back cover painted likes ST's and SVT's looks REALLy good. I MAY have to try and do that.

·
FoFo Quebec!
1,486 Posts
Anybody knows if you can remove the cover that's supposed to be painted on ST's and SVT's on the all black base model? I'd like to take mine appart to sand and paint them.

EDIT: Nevermind I found a thread about it and it does come off. [:)]

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
i believe they have them at european parts

21 - 30 of 30 Posts