Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
reds lookin sexy in the SAP.. i agree, tint it... and bring on the additional pics of your mods.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
SAP is FTW, nice shot. I dont think I'd seen the front grille that clearly before, I like the style.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Reedsburg?!?! Are you f;n serious?!!?!

My aunt and uncle live in Reedsburg. Its a beautiful town.. and a LOT of fun roads up there!

Welcome to the forum! be sure to check out the Focus Revolution subforum on here, we have a TON of Wisconsin members.. some from arounf your area...

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
get an intercooler to fill the gap in the lower front grille. paint the headlights black, tint it, tint the tails, drop it tooo the ground, get some 04 svt wheels. and it will lookkkkk schweet. but i liek it already. but i cant leave things alone.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Welcome to the site[thumb]

I'm gonna go with some of the things the others have said already. Tint, lower it (there aren't very many options with springs/shocks with the '06 and newer ones) and some black wheels would look sick on there.[:D]

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
yah paint the headlights black (best mod ever for 05+), lower, tint the windows, tint the yellow turn signals in the bumper and your good to go :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts