Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
didnt someplace by you get like 7feet in 3 days? saw it on the news... and i thought we had it bad here in WI...

good luck, enjoy your snocus

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
I love the snow!

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Where are you in NY.... I'm outside Pok, still snowing but winding down (I hope) after maybe a foot...

BTW, one of those little towns up by Mexico NY scored 11+ feet of snow in a week, not counting whatever they got out of this storm!

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
i have been reading about that crazy amount of snow Oswego Co. got this week. that is crazy! i cant fathom how i would begin to deal with that much. i just recently gotten my 6 inches of ice taken care of today. had to take the super duty to work past 2 days. the svtf had a taste of it today. the e-brake fun couldnt be surpassed!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
We got a terrible mix of 12inches of snow with a layer of ice in between...yay!

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
umm...yeah i used to live in Rochester...def came to college in the south haha...where you at focusman? i lived in victor

·
Registered
185 Posts
22 inches, several feet of snow.. holy shit.
the most we get here in nova is just ice and like a dusting.
i want enough snow to spin donuts and use the ebrake :]

·
Registered
309 Posts
i go to college in SUNY Oswego and a year ago in like a week we got like 10 feet of snow...classes were cancelled for 4 days it was honestly the worst thing ive ever experienced. i hate upstate new york honestly for the lake effect weather lol

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
^^i should smack you, your thread revival of a year old post made me ACTUALLY think it had snowed someplace... gah im over snow lol

cool car, i remember this post lol

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i have some like that but i wish i didnt... damn cold and snow and ice and crap... ugh...

brrrr im cold just looking at it and its 85 out...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts