Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both Trump boys have admitted in published interviews that Trump Corp funding ALL comes from Russia and Russians.
Russia is "defined" as a Mafia State, where the military/government is used to enrich a few people.
Trump is using OUR military to enrich himself and his family. To enrich Besty Devos and hers.
Withholding Military support from Ukraine, HELPED Russia- Period!
Ukraine refused to investigate the Bidens as Trump demanded, and...
Trump is STILL Refusing a White House "PUBLIC Support" for Ukraine,
... YET... Russia got one!

What did Trump get from the Russians?
Flynn, Manafort, and Cohen were PAID by Russians/Mafia members, worked for Trump FREE!.
Giuliani works for Trump "FREE" and was paid by Russian Mafia members... they were from Ukraine.

·
Grey Friar
668 Posts
It seems pretty clear that DJT has been kissing-up to Putin all along, almost certainly for some personal reason. Many other things are also clear about Trump's anti-Constitution activities and hate for American values, as well as criminal activities that must wait until he's no longer POTUS to be arrested for, all stemming from an obvious lack of character.

Check out the threads that are already filled with this kind of information about DJT's anti-American actions and criminal conduct...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Trump "angered our 'allies'.." by asking them to pay their REQUIRED share for NATO.....in other words...he's looking out for the American taxpayers... PS: While your mentioning corruption...look into the Biden's, Clinton's, Feinstein's etc....because you can be sure the MSM won't....

·
Grey Friar
668 Posts
The MSM also doesn't post the truth about DJT's total BS, when he says "his economy is better than Obama's", or when he says "he inherited a mess" (speaking of the economy), and says "the economy is better than ever". They only talk about how "silly" he is when he insults a ally's leader or how "odd" he is when he boasts at one of his rallies. According to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, charted and published by Business Insider, his economy has either followed Obama's trends or has fallen slightly off (Trump boasts the US economy is the best it's ever been under his watch. Here are 9 charts showing how it compares to the Obama and Bush presidencies. | Markets Insider). Charts show that both "average wage growth" and "rank and file workers' pay" WAS continuing the Obama trend, but is now falling off.

Here's a different chart that goes all the way back to Carter that shows how past POTUS' have economies have been...

Obama was the one who inherited a mess, and it was his administration that turned things around. Both Obama and Trump have increased the national debt, which is the one thing that is HIGHER under Trump than ever before.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Pbfoot: Are you aware of 'The New Way Forward Act' being pushed by Democrats in the House....as usual...it puts ILLEGALS ahead of Americans. Look into it and tell us what you think? Have you ever thought about running for office since you seem to have all the answers?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
New Way Forward Act............

I see no problem there like Trump did no wrong in Ukraine. According to the rules of the 40% then there is no problem.

Why doesn't one ask instead why when Governor Abbott of Texas announced the complete and 100% rollout of the E-Verify program to weed out ALL illegals in Texas then he was wildly bombarded by Texas businessmen in every line of work to NOT ROLL IT OUT, whereupon the Governor made the presentation to continue but then did NOT roll it out as it was advertised. Because it became clear it would destroy the Texas economy overnight. That status is exactly the same today, the law is 'being followed' in lip service only but name one person getting deported or even jailed over it, you won't find it other than in a dog and pony show sweep now and then to act like it is in full force. There may have been 2 last year just to show Abbott 'means business', he is always there for the photo-op.

I personally know at least 3 people who began to get harassed over their alien status, it was just for show and now they are routinely overlooked. The companies told them not to worry about it. REPUBLICAN controlled companies..........I know of one that routinely pays $3.50/hr. to hundreds of illegals who come back year after year in several month temp work, the guy over the company knows it. I knew of another but I pretty much destroyed that one when the owner insisted on cheating me personally, it cost him several million before it was all over.

You puppets who believe in alien control are being yanked, the very yankers are the people who will stop it if it hurts them too much, they have done it again and again. Look at Trump as your example, why is it when he cleaned out Maralago of all illegals he gets around to doing it every year around the turn of Jan.1? They claim they never knew they were working there and now for 3 years in a row. He's doing what he is famous for, he starts holding back pay with various excuses some time before and then more and more and suddenly lets the illegals go with zero backpay because he 'didn't know', he did the same thing while building Trump Tower.

Keep preaching against illegals while worshipping your god who does what you loathe all day long, it makes you look 'smarter'.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Republicans want Illegals for cheap labor for their corporate masters....Democrats want illegals for the same reason plus POWER (illegals will vote Democrat for the benefits and handouts).... What America needs most is TERM LIMITS to rid ourselves of the self-serving scum of both parties...like Biden.... PS: Do you really "see no wrong" in Hunter Biden (and several other family members) making millions (despite no experience) from Ukraine, China etc....while Joe was VP? How about Hunter using AF2 and the Secret Service while travelling to earn his illicit millions?

·
Grey Friar
668 Posts
Most illegals don't vote. They don't have the credentials.

Dems want to let illegals work their way into citizenship, Reps want illegals to stay "in the closet". They both use them. Dems are not hypocrites about illegals, Reps are (at least the ones who support DJT, who says he's getting rid of them, but hires them).

Hunter Biden is not running for office, Joe won't get elected. Our problem is that the bigger criminal is already POTUS, and is a direct threat to the security of America. Thank God for people with the integrity and courage to be whistleblowers when they see traitorous acts being committed. Too bad the senate is in the hands of GOP weaklings and kiss-asses.

Since Limbaugh is dying, I hope it happens long before the next election. He went deaf already, now he has terminal-cancer. Makes me wonder if God was telling him to quit, but when he wouldn't, it was time to stop his toxic ideology. The country will be much better off without his fascist propaganda, creating division through fear, anger, and hate, disguised as "entertainment". We don't need either commies or fascists, their ways are too extreme and anti-freedom (even though freedom without responsibility is as bad as slavery).

·
Registered
786 Posts
I don't care for the man and I definitely don't agree with the vast majority of what he says. But he is a talented and a damn good talk radio guy. I'm in and out of a truck all day so I listen to everything not that I agree with him, but I can see why people listen. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. The people that fill in for his show or worse than him so don't think we'll be better off.

Somebody will replace him but they darn sure won't be as talented as him. Don't like the guy but he has talent. Some people hate Tom Brady but he's the best quarterback that's ever existed, and probably the most physically fit person to ever exist.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Don't say you don't agree with somebody then praise them with part of every sentence, many Trump followers do that to 'play it both ways'. You either don't like him, or you do. Make up your freakin' mind.

We just got more of that than we can swallow with the entire pack of gutless Rs who did the EXACT SAME THING, they KNOW what he did WAS impeachable but they don't have the guts to say what they really feel. 50 to 60 of them have quietly admitted it but will not say it in public. And that survey was taken a good while back when no one had the guts to even say 'I believe that what he did was wrong BUT....', the numbers are likely higher now. Mitch had to beat about 10 hardcore witness backers back into line with promises of riches to come to stop the witness issue.

Praise the Lord for Mitt Romney, one man ONLY put the lie to all of that.

That's the problem with people now, getting somebody with the balls to stay solid on one issue instead of dancing all around it to confuse how they stand. The millennial mind cannot make sense of nuance like that. They simply play lemming to the first one to run off the cliff. Fierceness ala Trump then rules like with most unthinking animals.

We don't have 100 years to figure out the truth from people who follow money as their god before they do anything else, and intentionally muddy up the water to stop you from figuring that out.

Susan Collins (and others)....'I want witnesses', 'it would be good to hear from witnesses', I didn't vote for witnesses', 'I believe what he did was wrong', 'if he did it it would be very worrying', 'I'm very concerned about what he did', I will vote to not convict him'. We got the same irrationality from her on Cavanaugh. Makes me want to throw up, if that person was under me when I used to be a boss they would last all of 57 seconds. You can't get anything done with people like that and why they do it. Look at the utter incompetence in Iowa, more of that. I want this but I want that too. If we had less spare time to think about our own irrationality we would mess up less things and life would be much clearer.

There you have it, the intentional ambiguity to delay and what the Rs do with EVERYTHING. It's 'we should not decide so quick', 'We are putting the cart before the horse', 'we need to study it closely', we need to study it even more closely'. Delay, delay, delay........ad infinitum, meanwhile you get lower and lower in value as you get drained dry of health working overtime with no just compensation, you lose your health due to it and then nobody gives a f-ck when you are on your deathbed other than any Rs tied into your annuity, your estate, your unpaid bills, etc.

Wake UP AMERICA! You are frittering away your individual futures and seeming to not care about that at all! The true war here is between the rich and the poor and the rich now have the masses pretty firmly under control. Silly 'I like this but I don't like that' thinking is NOT ENOUGH, you need to pick your one side ONLY and dial up the support of it to 1000% solid as a rock or you are LOST.

Or go back to your Limbaugh-esque bread and circuses, lead by the Trump Show, see how well he protects you when the barbarians are invading the coasts of America. Oh, NO, he will be on AF1 on the way to Russia!

Look up the new warped definition of the word 'conservative', it no longer means a person or thing that seeks to conserve, it instead means keeping things the WAY THEY ARE NOW, they are happy with that since they are at the top of the food chain. When you of the lower classes say you are conservative you are telling the higher powers you LIKE being where you are now, or the low stick on the totem pole. You don't have a clue!

DON'T DO THAT!!!!

When one talks out of both sides of the mouth at the same time they are clearly telling us where they stand.

Sad.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
FYI, only the ill-informed think illegals vote in huge numbers to affect the vote. It is a very small problem and not enough to affect anything at all. The Trump claims of that are simply one more lie in thousands. Texas did a study on the subject and with all the illegals we have here the number was so small it was laughable.

A much bigger problem is Florida and now how it is coming out that the company that tallied the Florida vote was actually Russian hacked and nobody will comment on whether the hack actually changed the vote outcome, especially the company itself. Supposedly the proof is now there that that particular hack CAN change the voter tally if someone knows how to use it, so there's the dambreaker.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Re post #8

'Do you really "see no wrong" in Hunter Biden (and several other family members) making millions (despite no experience) from Ukraine, China etc...'

Go into any major corporation and look at how they pick and pay the top executives, they all do the same using no logic other than 'you are one of us (rich) and this is what you get being so'. It has nothing whatsoever to do with ability in many cases. The top corporations have a tight little club of guys who give and take in agreements as to who is CEO this time and who will be next, they set those deals up among themselves. Read company prospectuses like I have and you'll see the same faces come up again and again as board members in multiple companies, they often get paid as much as $50K for simply turning on the phone at home for 15 minutes in conference calls every quarter year, they have to try to suggest things but it is not necessary, the board simply looking for advice on which way the company should go. That's $200K a year just for an hour on the phone..........and not counting the compensation.

'How about Hunter using AF2 and the Secret Service while travelling to earn his illicit millions?'

Sure, why not? Now tell us about the Trumps doing that by a factor of 25X. Blowing the secret service annual budgets into the weeds each year by May. A hundred million plus just so the master can go golfing to pump up his holdings for his own benefit $$$$$$. And that is just the golfing trips for Trump himself, you haven't touched the rallies, the other family members, etc.

You are wasting our time.

·
Registered
786 Posts
If you are talkin to me I'm damn sure not a Republican or conservative. I didn't vote for Trump. I had to vote for a evil bitch. I'm a idealist. No political party shares my belief system.
You can respect a man's talent ability to speak and have a huge audience and disagree with everything he says.
I absolutely hate sports but I respect Tom Brady and Michael Phelps. I don't like hannity I can't even listen to him, but I can respect the fact that he tips people very well because he use to work in the restaurant industry.
There's only a few people I've ever met in my entire life that I actually like.
I can dislike somebody for what they believe in and still respect someone's ability. Respect doesn't equal like.
If respect was about a person's views and only a person's views the only person I would respect on this planet would be my Wife.

Example you can respect a man's automotive knowledge like yourself, but dislike the man because he comes off as a rude dick to everybody.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Some of us will admit to being rude dicks. That does not make us wrong.

I do not really care to sort out anybody in particular but the bringer of the message if it is supposed to be truth I would at least expect to read it and if still carrying it as a supporter then he is fair game if it is provably not.

I will go so far here as to apologize to any I have appeared to have pissed off, not my intention, only trying to break through the masses, it can be a nasty business.

If you think I have crossed the line as far as you, I apologize for that.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
FYI, I am neither party either, I end up somewhere in the middle but often on one side or the other. NEVER to either extreme though, that's where the craziness lives.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
There is a definite need for a 3rd party here. Both the others are going whacko as they move further from each other. We got radicals pushing white supremacy and the attendant prejudice that comes with it and on the other side those who think you should not have to pay for anything, you can't run a country with either side like that.

Corporations HAVE to make at least enough money to stay in business or the country caves in, Too much though (last tax cut) and the same thing happens, it's what creates depressions. When Obama came up with the healthcare plan he severely messed up when he let the insurance companies flip to say they wanted to help craft the bill, that group is as big as the banks if not bigger and will make themselves 'too big to fail' to crash the world if we now try to uproot their power. Just ask AIG Insurance who got multiple billions last time.

I don't fault Obama for trying to improve healthcare but the way he did was one of the biggest mistakes ever made in American politics.

Yet the left wants to go to that degree of change and more. It absolutely cannot work. You get revolution and revolt any time you change government that much. Just as we will if this Trump thing gets decidedly worse or he does something really stupid like try to remove term limits. You're talking war there.

Trump is the result of Obama action, the next result will be even more radical, those things generally get worse if not moderated to cool down the populace some.

Obama did some really good things but the healthcare thing blows all that out of the water. That however should not make one overlook the fact that the insurance companies (Rs) are the ones who did most of that damage, and by doing the same things any other mostly controlled by Republican big business will do if you make a clear place to commit the wildest price increases with no way to stop them. Look at college costs now, government gives loans too easy and the costs triple in a year. Look at the pharmco industry, 10% increase across the board for ALL medicines even though we are down in 1-2% inflation. Look at how home prices jumped wildly (to create the '08 crash) when Clinton OK'ed everybody getting a home even if they had no job, and he also let the banks back into the stock market to now control 70% of all stocks now. That's the Rs using DEMOCRATS to still get their money in any way they can.

BOTH parties have severe life threatening flaws now.

·
Grey Friar
668 Posts
Big-money moves the market, and big-money makes profit in either a boom or bust market, it's only the littler investors that get hurt in down-turn. Buying, selling, and short-selling in huge amounts effects the market, and collusion and trading inside information are illegal, but without proper regulatory oversight, by a well funded SEC, the big-money guys can, will, and have manipulated the market in unfair ways... making money at both ends. It wasn't Clinton's admin that set the stage for the Bush-collapse, it was the GOP Congress that pulled SEC regs covering bank transactions and credit lending... Clinton's only part was that he did nothing to stop it.

I saw a relevant comic the other day: The characters are a naive dog, a crazy cat, and a half-interested man.
The dog says to the cat, "You're a Republican, you'll like this. How many Republicans does it take to change a light bulb? ... Nobody knows! They won't release that information! Ha ha ha."
The cat says, "Oh yeah? Well how many degenerate liberals does it take to change a light bulb?"
The dog starts to reply, "Well, with the proper funding..."
The cat cuts in, "They never change anything, they just cry over the broken bulb!"
The man looks in and says, "Hey, hey, hey, settle down in there."
The dog looks worried, "I'm sorry, Rob, there's no room in this discussion for another party."
The cat mocks, "How many 3rd partyers does it take to change a bulb? ... We'll never know..."

1 - 19 of 19 Posts