Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what would be the best thing to get from them
or should i say what is the weakest part of the factory atx???

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont think now is the time for a MTX-75 seeing that i bearly know how to drive stick but i would rather have a auto anyway besides its more unique to have a upgraded atx
than a stock MTX not to mention its cheaper to swap out the vb then the whole tranny

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in the same boat here man. Would like to know what I should look into. I will be doing some digging around early next month on my time off but anyone on here have any 1st hand experience?

·
FF Affiliate
31,100 Posts
Contact Chris at Lentech and talk to him and see what he sais would work best for what your doing

If you just have bolton mods then one of my tunes with the shift points and psi change will do wonders for how a ATX responds

Tom

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey tom how would i go about getting a tune from you?

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Tom tuned my ATX spi and it did wonders. Shifts like a pro, really fast firm shifts at WOT.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did he dyno tune it?

·
MyCarBreaksAlot
8,609 Posts
With minor bolt ons I wouldn't worry about dyno tuning, it's when you get into dialing in cams or more that you do that.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
seriously with out a turbo or lots of nitrous the spi shouldn't need an upgrade to the auto tranny

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
alright thanks

·
Registered
818 Posts
seriously with out a turbo or lots of nitrous the spi shouldn't need an upgrade to the auto tranny
True story. 90 whp does'nt exsactly exsplode ATX tranny's that well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts