Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey if there are any guys in the lehigh valley would you want to have a meet august 27th around 7 oclock pm somewhere around here.? Carfreak86 and i are working on getting people together and we have been wanting a meet for awhile. If the meet goes well i know of a bunch of roads we can run a cruise on in the lehigh valley.

Posted int wrong section >_<

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well if my car was inspected then I would be down. I also work til 1030. Lol but I also dnt have a license either. So that kinda of sucks to be me lol

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes lehigh valley pa. I posted it in the wrong section by accident. and sweet guys!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Sorry. I though it was a suggestion on the date and time. Nothing really came to after that. I have no clue on a place nor am I sure I can make it. I'm leaving around noon for a concert in Scranton. So I don't know when I'll be back in town. I know I suggested Sunday as a possibility as did another person and no one came up with any feedback for that.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
BLÄKNBLÜƎ
7,146 Posts
we got a plan set....THIS Sunday @ 10am. Meet @ Blockers (770 State Road Parryville PA 18244) car meet/cruise
ok...weather says rain..if raining backup plan is Old Country Buffet in Whitehall.
hit up me or Notorious0ne with a number so we can all communicate

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know of some ballin ass roads that are literally perfect we can go on a cruise.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I hopefully can make it my car needs work but we shall see. Got to put the lowering springs in sometime!! Also sometime have to get it repaired from a minor accident.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah the roads me and some friends found are like out of a movie with perfect camber on this set of S turns. its pretty bad ass. We will also stop at the weatherly hill climb. well at least where the hill climb happens those turns are pretty cool as well.

If it does rain. we will just all meet up at Old Country buffet and chill talk about cars and what not. my number is 4842743037 feel free to shoot me a text if you have any questions.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts