Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All, who installed any kind of LED lights (DRL, headlights or taillights),
could you please share your experience so far.

How long do you use them? or maybe you swapped your OEM back...
Are they still last? (means, any LEDs went off)
Are you satisfied with quality?

and what do you think, does it void warranty? (or maybe anyone encountered that already at official dealer)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I recently installed LED bulbs for my headlights on my 17 SE. I purchased them from Lasfit. They are the LA plus series. They make a huge difference at night. I live out in rural Virginia and the road is well lit. I do not over power oncoming traffic with the bulbs either. They are 6000k 72 watt bulbs. ( 36 watts each )
If anyone is considering this upgrade I recommend this brand. Also I have NO warning messages showing up since the swap. So you don't have to worry about any mods to turn that message off.
Oh and I also swapped the fog bulbs to LED's also with no warnings or issues.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I recently installed LED bulbs for my headlights on my 17 SE. I purchased them from Lasfit. They are the LA plus series. They make a huge difference at night. I live out in rural Virginia and the road is well lit. I do not over power oncoming traffic with the bulbs either. They are 6000k 72 watt bulbs. ( 36 watts each )
If anyone is considering this upgrade I recommend this brand. Also I have NO warning messages showing up since the swap. So you don't have to worry about any mods to turn that message off.
Oh and I also swapped the fog bulbs to LED's also with no warnings or issues.
I got some from Amazon (Hakari). I installed them over 2 years ago and they are still going strong.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have replaced all my lights with less. Had an initial issue with some bulbs not working but I just unhooked the battery and reconnected. All still work great!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts