·
Registered
652 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Got them chief, and they are white!

I don't know why mine aren't as bright as yours though :(
yeah this does seem like a larger dark spot than normal....a dark spot is expected but this seems to be more than normal....possibly the exposure on your camera is making it darker than it seems too??

·
Registered
710 Posts
yeah this does seem like a larger dark spot than normal....a dark spot is expected but this seems to be more than normal....possibly the exposure on your camera is making it darker than it seems too??
Doubt it. Cuz in real life I still see the dark spot and it's really looks low beamed. I'm gonna try rotating them a bit but idk if this might be affecting it but my license plate has a tinted cover ontop of it (don't know if that has anythin to do with it).

here's a day picture so you can see how it affects it

·
Registered
710 Posts
I dont think that would be a problem unless the plate cover is covering LED's.
Yeah I completely doubt it too it's nowhere near blocking the light bulbs. Here's what I'm gonna do I'm gonna go take a picture of them right now looking into the bulbs to see if they're placed wrong post it here and i'll see what you guys can tell me.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Yeah I completely doubt it too it's nowhere near blocking the light bulbs. Here's what I'm gonna do I'm gonna go take a picture of them right now looking into the bulbs to see if they're placed wrong post it here and i'll see what you guys can tell me.
Sounds good.

141 - 160 of 203 Posts