Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
All i know is anyone with a second gen better not get anything bigger than the ones listed on page one. These are a very snug fit!
this..lol....i took out my old superbrightleds and put them next to the new ones and was like[ohcrap]........then[wrenchin].......then stepped back and[headbang]

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Ordered mine on Monday from 42 draft designs. Received today, Thursday. Of course like others on here, I put each one in, took each one out, did a rotation and BAM!!!
...they rock. Thanks 2011SE for the tip link to 42.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i finally came home from a long work week and i was excited to see that i got my LED license plate light bulbs! well, i noticed i only ordered 1... doh![?|]

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I'm glad this is working out for everyone!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I think it's just that you're not allowed to post links to other websites. I just looked the 2002 SVT up, and it's the exact same size as my car (6418), which is the 39mm bulb that is linked earlier in the thread.

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
this..lol....i took out my old superbrightleds and put them next to the new ones and was like[ohcrap]........then[wrenchin].......then stepped back and[headbang]
wait, what size were your superbrightleds?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
The ones I ordered from SuperBrightLEDs were:

3610-x4: 4 LED Festoon Bulb
3610-NW4: Natural White

They were brighter and whiter than the 42draftdesigns bulbs, but only lasting 6 weeks is quite the disappointment.

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
well i got the 39. wonder if that makes a difference

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
And for reference, the 3610 bulbs are 36mm in length.

21 - 40 of 203 Posts