Focus Fanatics Forum banner

181 - 200 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'll have to take pics later. She has been in thw shop the past couple of weeks because of the rough idle issue And stalling.

Sweet thank! You got them off of eBay?

Hmm I've had that issue too and it seems that my car shakes when I move the steering wheel in certain directions. Just swapped out the plugs too and same thing. Let me know what they say!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone having an issue where one of the LEDs randomly go out (right side)? The LED isn't burnt out, it will randomly just go out then come back on.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Also, they are 6498CW OSRAM LED's, apparently from what I just found on google they are meant for interior use only, but I was told they were replacement bulbs for the license plate lights. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Anyone having an issue where one of the LEDs randomly go out (right side)? The LED isn't burnt out, it will randomly just go out then come back on.
I've been having that issue, with both of them. Not at the same time though, sometimes the left one, sometimes the right one, and sometimes it doesn't happen for a while. Not sure why it does it but I've made a habit of checking to make sure they're both on before driving at night so I don't get pulled over. I think there might be water getting into them. I should replace them if so. [thumbd]

·
Registered
33 Posts

Took these photos last night. Mine were just cheap ebay ones. I have the link posted in here somewhere in the chat. They cost like 2$ a piece, no flickering yet.

BUT this will be last time you guys will see my focus :( trading her in today on a f150..... sorry.

Damn Idle and Stall issue... They believe it's something in the ECU...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Just wanted to chime in that I just installed the 42 Draft Designs LEDs in my new-to-me 2010 Ingot Silver SES. I was concerned from the pics posted in this thread that the might be too blue. They are not. They are white and look good.

I wish they cast a more even light across the plate, but that is a characteristic of LEDS, which are very direction. Overall though, I'm very pleased with the look. Let's hope they last a while.

181 - 200 of 203 Posts