Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so I'm considering getting LED license plate bulbs. I have absolutely no idea where to get them though [screwy] can anybody point me in the right direction? also, does anybody have any pics of LED lp bulbs on their car? are any colors illegal (ive seen blue and white)? possibly night shots? I wanna see what i might potentially be buying [:I] ...what your guys opinions about them?

·
Registered
972 Posts
yup ebay that got sweet dome light led's also,

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
are yours just a bright white? and are they model specific? or do all cars use the same bulb size?

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
ok, so I'm considering getting LED license plate bulbs. I have absolutely no idea where to get them though [screwy] can anybody point me in the right direction? also, does anybody have any pics of LED lp bulbs on their car? are any colors illegal (ive seen blue and white)? possibly night shots? I wanna see what i might potentially be buying [:I] ...what your guys opinions about them?
well i got my blue ones off ebay. ive been pulled over 2 times for them, so i just decided to put my stock ones back in...

·
Registered
733 Posts
hey evan the bulb # is 6418 festoon bulb check out www. autolumination.com lots of choices try and stay away from the red and blue cause your just askin to get pulled over my advice is go with the super white cause it looks the best IMO

Reactions: evanjfrancis

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha alright thx =) so is white the only legal choice?

·
Registered
972 Posts
depends what state you live in, every state has different laws

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hmm, well where can i find the laws online? ive been searching all over n all i could find for VT is that your license plate needs to be light up and visible, doesnt say anything about color

·
Registered
972 Posts
hmm yeah I looked too cuz I was gonna do the bright blue n I can't find anything specifying what color, so i would say do it, the most they will do is pull you over and tell you to put a white bulb in

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
i would say anything but blue and red cuz thats why they pulled me over twice. they said that police enforcement are the only cars that should have blue and red lights.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts