Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merry Christmas

First let me say this does not fall on CFM. I purchased a bra for my SVTF, and thats all my parents got me for Christmas. Nothing else. I opened my package and had the bra 95% on when I realized I was missing a clip for the upper hood portion, and then I noticed there was a rip my the fender clip.

CFM, what can we do about this? I'm not here talking trash on you guys, but there must be quality control issues at LeBra right now, or either this was a returned item to you guys.

At first all I wanted was a clip, but whats my standard return feature? I just want another bra and it to be made right. i dont really want anything free, just the bra. Ive already paid my shipping once, and dont want to again.

Please help, I'm a reasonable guy.

[bigcry] [bawling]

Erickson

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
yeah, im sure they answer the phone faster than they answer PM's[thumb]
lol, of course you have to do this during business hours.

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
and being the holiday waiting till monday might be a good idea

·
FoFo Lover.
2,884 Posts
they should. no company that cares for there customers will leave you with a bum product.

that's a universal standard that keeps companies from getting sued.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
dude calm down I'm sure they are out of the office like every one else give em a call on Monday and calm down. Shit happens and I'm sure they will work with you

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Calling in the morning. I should have a rather LARGE order from them being placed, so hopefully we can work something out *(cough)LSD(cough)* and so much more.

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
The customer ended up calling us, which is what I would also recommend to do on something like this. If someone sends a PM or e-mail, we will make sure to answer back as soon as possible.

We have been very busy lately, which has caused us not to be able to monitor the forums that much. I am not sure why I do not receive an e-mail when someone makes a post in our forum.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
he also posted right in the middle of the holiday week, which most companies were closed the 24th-28th.

just out of curiousity, what happened with this? did it get exchanged out?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
William youre the shit bro! I appreciate you helping me out! Ill send it out tomorrow on my way to work! Also guys the reason i posted here was b/c it was during the holidays and I wasnt sure if someone might be lurking on the off days and send me a response, and i knew they were closed hence why i had a hope.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts