Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, it has come to pass that i must leave houston. i will be in livingston if things work out for me, magnolia if they don't.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

j/k why you leaving man

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Well ... Take care ... ... Magnolia by the way isn't that far ... just another hour.

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, i know magnolia isn't that far....that's where i went to school. ;)

i'm leaving because i can't afford to live here anymore. plus, i should be starting a job on monday in livingston as a corrections officer.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Apartment or house ... ??

Stay anywhere around the Beltway and it actually isn't that bad in living cost. I know. I am helping some friends find a house in houston ... well, the best cost ones are off the beltway both in the SouthWest and SouthEast areas.

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am currently in an apartment off 290/Beltway and it's not cheap. i was looking to move anyway, but my time table got accelerated when i lost my job because of Ike.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Well losing a job is another story ... So there's a great reason to look for a smaller place that is also cheaper.

My buddy found a house off 290 that wasn't that bad for renting, but again ... without a job even driving around town is super super expensive.

Good luck with your new job and home hunting.

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah driving is expensive...and with my car running rich it's not getting the mileage it should.

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well, i've gotten moved....i'm in the livingston area now. been working as a corrections officer for the last 3 weeks. not a bad job, just wish the pay was higher.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
well congrats. hope everything is going good for u and cant wait to see u at a few meets if u can make it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts