Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have been trying to get a hold of you tom so i can get my tracking number for the billet main caps that i had order from you?

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
ummm... it says he left yesterday, best to try back Tuesday.

·
Registered
98 Posts
i know but i been trying to get ahold of him since wednesday of last week i call during the shop hours but know one pick up.

·
Registered
98 Posts
well good luck in ohio tom bring how the gold.
well i dont think the caps i order was sent out is there any way to have someone send them since you are out of town. you got the money on the 4-7-06 so just get back to me or call my cell whne you are free thanks.

·
Registered
548 Posts
03OrangeSVT said:
ummm... it says he left yesterday, best to try back Tuesday.
Since tom helps everyone else, maybe someone will return the favor & let him access the internet with their computer. I know I would let him use my laptop if I was there, but I can't because I've been waiting for my stroker SB since 2-13-06.[:)~] Sure hopes he comes home in a good mood if he still has work to do on my block [cool]

·
Registered
813 Posts
Fordcus Fan said:
I know I would let him use my laptop if I was there, but I can't because I've been waiting for my stroker SB since 2-13-06.[:)~]
I hear it. My check was cashed on 11/30/2005 for my Stg 1. Patience is a virtue [:)]

·
What do i put here?
8,343 Posts
osiris_vdc said:
I hear it. My check was cashed on 11/30/2005 for my Stg 1. Patience is a virtue [:)]
wow

i never had prob w/tom

·
Registered
118 Posts
My car is at his shop as well. We are all waiting on the new manifolds. If you are too tired of waiting you can have my old tubular manifold. It's still on the car but Tom could swap it out and send you on your way if you want.

·
Registered
98 Posts
i just waitng patiently tom is number i was just tryn to get ahold of him for a tracking number but ill talk to him when he get back.

·
Registered
52 Posts
bs to 03OrangeSVT

To get the WHP that you claim, you have spent 15K. I doubt it. I call BS.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
^^^ what is this all about^^^ arob..... I have spent less and have about the same BUT a bit more...After SOME BASIC BLOCK MODS.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Re: bs to 03OrangeSVT

arob said:
I call bs on YOUR bs... [???:)] why would you say that....

·
Banned
9,238 Posts

arob said:
[rofl] Classic. Calling BS on John. Haha that's just great.

·
Registered
813 Posts

arob said:
Where the hell have you been the last year? You really should button your lip and not speak of things you have no clue about.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts