Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried doing a search, and no luck. I am looking to get leather sets for my 2001 ZX3.

I know the SVT seat route is one option, any other options out there?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I need tan ones but I have the feeling they don't exist

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
The SVT EAP interior is aces. Don't believe it came in tan. I'm thinking if you want anything but black you'll be looking at a custom recover.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
i had a chance at buying a zts with tan interior including tan leather seats but i passed as i prefer the dark charcoal interior of my se, so tan does exist same with light grey and black leather

·
Registered
128 Posts
i had a chance at buying a zts with tan interior including tan leather seats but i passed as i prefer the dark charcoal interior of my se, so tan does exist same with light grey and black leather
thanks. I'll have to keep my eye out.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Red01focus is correct. I believe all the 00-04 zts had leather seats you just need to find one with your color preference

yeah i have an 04 zts with sweet cloth. I have all the options except the leather and subamawoofer

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sorry not trying to bs you the zts's i have taken parts off of have had leather. Never Assume sorry just trying to help
I appreciate the help! I'm glad that someone confirmed those holy grail tan leathers are around. I was actually looking at a pic of one with the tan leather today. do want!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I need tan ones but I have the feeling they don't exist
They exist, I bought a set for $260 shipped on ebay. They are made by Roadwire, are better than Katskiz, and they are the same folks who made covers for SVO and Landrover, and now make Roush, Saleen, Shelby among others. Tan are actually hard to move on our cars, so I put a lowball bid in and it was accepted. I just check but didn't see any at the moment. They also seem to have gone up in price. Just keep your eyes peeled. Mine were the color "078 Sahara", see chart below.

http://www.roadwire.com/products.html

1 - 12 of 12 Posts