Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had 3 Focus cars with leather interiors. I am wondering what everyone likes to use to keep there leather seats soft and new. I've tried several brands of conditioners. What is your favorite?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Meguiers Gold Class Rich Leather Condition/Cleaner. I love it. It makes the seats feel and look smooth.[thumb]

·
Registered
433 Posts
I've heard that couch leather cleaner/conditioner works great too

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a bottle of Meguiar's One step leather care but I have never seen Gold Class before. I live in Missouri and its hard to find good quality car care items in this area. I'm going to ask the auto parts place about the Gold Class. I got the Meguiar's at Auto Zone. Maybe they can tell me where to get the Gold Class.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm also thinking about ordering a brand called SONUS leather conditioner. I found it listed in a forum.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
JayH said:
I have a bottle of Meguiar's One step leather care but I have never seen Gold Class before. I live in Missouri and its hard to find good quality car care items in this area. I'm going to ask the auto parts place about the Gold Class. I got the Meguiar's at Auto Zone. Maybe they can tell me where to get the Gold Class.

I got it in a car detailing kit for Christmas last year. I think I have seen it at Advance Auto Parts though.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ZX3_Chick, I found some Meguiers Gold Class at Auto Zone today. I got a bottle. Going to try it out. Thanks!

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Best i have found is the Meguires Leather Conditioner.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I've tried a lot of different products for leather, including Meguiars, Lexol, and Connelly Hide Food and the best, by far, is Leatherique's Leather Rejuvinator and Pristine Clean. The Rejuvinator deep cleans and the Pristine clean conditions, leaving the leather feeling softer than before, "buttery" feeling. Leatherique is simply in a class by itself.

You can buy a 16oz kit that will do all three cars for $35.

http://www.leatherique.com/

http://leatherique.org/detail.aspx?ID=35

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I tried out the Meguiers Gold Class tonight. It seems to work well. It smells good. It doesn't leave a heavy film behind. Just enough coverage to protect. The black leather on the wheel looks really nice! The light flint leather seats came out great too. I think I'll use this for a while.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
JayH said:
I tried out the Meguiers Gold Class tonight. It seems to work well. It smells good. It doesn't leave a heavy film behind. Just enough coverage to protect. The black leather on the wheel looks really nice! The light flint leather seats came out great too. I think I'll use this for a while.
Glad to see you liked it! I love the smell of it too.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
+1 for the Meguiars Gold class leather wipes [:)] easy, and works great.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HaveBlue83 said:
+1 for the Meguiars Gold class leather wipes [:)] easy, and works great.
I know that the Meguiars Gold Class works great. The leather wipes must make it even easier to do the job. Touch ups too! This stuff smells much better than other conditioners I have used in the past. It's almost like an air freshener smell.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts