Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Stock
5,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, i have the Innovate LC-1 wideband kit and need to hook it up for datalogging. I also have the SCT XCAL3, tom said i need to hook it up to the xcal but there isnt a cable to do that. How am I supposed to hook up the wideband so that I can data log it?

PLEASE HELP!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
i am also kinda worried about this i just bought an AEM UEGO unit...

·
Registered
720 Posts
Hey everyone, i have the Innovate LC-1 wideband kit and need to hook it up for datalogging. I also have the SCT XCAL3, tom said i need to hook it up to the xcal but there isnt a cable to do that. How am I supposed to hook up the wideband so that I can data log it?

PLEASE HELP!
There is a cable, it just does not come with the X3.

Your LC1 should have an analog 0-5v output wire (signal and ground.) If you look on the top of your X3 you will see a rectangular port which is the analog port and uses an IEEE 1394 (firewire) connection. Essentially you would connect the LC1 signal and ground wires to their respective connections on the firewire cable then plug that cable into the top of your X3.

We sell the cable which includes the wire colors and pin out chart or you can buy any firewire cable, cut one end off then use a multimeter to figure the pin out and connect everything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts