Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got a great deal on some '04 SVT wheels. Here are some new Stock vs Now pics:

These pictures aren't the greatest and do not begin to show how great these wheels look over the stockers. I plan on getting some better pics and some new system pics this weekend

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ya, those look awesome. I put 'em on my liquid gray in photoshop and have wanted them ever since. What kind of deal did you get? I've seen 'em as low as $125, also, do they weight less than the stock??

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know the weight. I bought them used from a member here. I gave $200 for the set. They have a few scratches on them but nothing that affects them structurally.

·
Registered
745 Posts
alottttttttttttttt nicer than stock....damn i sometimes wonder why cars come the way they do stock...i mean why not spend a little more money and raise the price a little to put those rims on that car (or similar)...it makes the car look a million times better...

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
omg, bill, you got SVT skirts on it, duffy will love you. How much work was it, he wants em on his car. And I love the small wing on a silver SAP ST.

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually, the skirts are Roush. I am definately glad I have the "normal" wing and not the rally version. To each their own but I prefer the normal one.

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I almost went with 18s but since this is my daily driver I decided on 17s. I have been away from the Focus scene for a few years and didn't even know they had 6-spoke SVT wheels until I decided to buy them.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Looking awesome

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
That looks pretty good[thumb]

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Nice! It's amazing what changing the wheels of a car can do for it's looks. Changes it's whole attitude [thumb] Great lookin car you've got!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts