Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd post up the last pics of my focus, took them last night. Traded it in for a 2006 Volvo S40 today.

Amazing but I am actually quite sad to see it go, I'm going to miss the car so much, anyway pics are below......

·
Registered
875 Posts
I'm sad to see your S2 go, man. But these are the first pics I've seen of your car in a LONG time, it looks amazing. I hope my car will look that good someday.

You've done us proud.

·
Registered
580 Posts
All good things must come to an end. S40 not a bad trade up though, make sure you post up some pics of the new ride.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
It actually brings a tear to my eye even though it isn't mine.[:(] Have fun with your new car.

*cough*traitor*cough*[:D]

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
not a complete traitor..................its a ford kinda...........hopefully he got the 5cyl turbo

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I hate to see her go, thats the car that got me to stay here!

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
scottdurand said:
Will you still keep up with the forums?
Yes I am not planning to leave at all........

213slayer666 said:
so... how many of our moderators actually drive a focus anymore?
LOL funny, but true in alot of ways........

Piranha_SC said:
not a complete traitor..................its a ford kinda...........hopefully he got the 5cyl turbo
Nope stuck with the 5 cyl 2.4, not the T5.... the T5 was about a 10,000 to 12,000 dollar option as we couldn't get one in for probably 4-5 months, also a 2007 so more $$$$$. Considering the car, in the end, after all is said and done is MSRP of around $48,000, twice that of my focus when I bought it, I'd say that's quite a nice upgrade in itself. I also want to keep my car payment less then my mortgage on the house we bought 3 years ago. I've got other priorities aside from a huge car payment. Actually it's also hard to justify $10,000 for an extra 50 HP......

All prices in 'CDN'........

t_bone_c34 said:
I hate to see her go, thats the car that got me to stay here!
Thanks for the comment, yeah I'll definitely miss the car and sure hope I see it around the city here.......

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
213slayer666 said:
so... how many of our moderators actually drive a focus anymore?
Well, I know there is one other one that traded his off for a tC. I think one has a Ranger but other than that the rest of us still have ours[dunno]

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Does Greg have is focus anymore? I thought he was driving a van or something.......

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
He still has his Focus. I don't think it runs though. I don't remember.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
congrats on the new ride Chad. but it is pretty sad to see the FoFo go away. . .

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Dang, hate to see you had to get rid of the focus man. Hope you enjoy your volvo though [:D]

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yup enjoying the Volvo BIG time..... picked up the new one about an hour ago. Tons of differences from the 2005, as we only took a 2005 S40 'basic' for a test drive whereas this S40 is fully loaded, internally aside for the navagation.

I seen the S2 today, sitting out in the rain..... *cry*

·
Registered
651 Posts
Good to see you're still in the Ford family. Congrats on the new Volvo [thumb] I'd love to upgrade to an S60R...someday I hope to have both after my ST's paid off. [:)]

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well get this, I got up early today and went for a bike ride like I usually do (about 10-15 miles or so worth) biking around the neighbourhood. I usually take my camera to take some 'scenic' photos whenever something catches my eye (off trail). Anyway, It's suppose to snow tonight so maybe the last 'real' bike ride for the year so I thought I'd cruise around the neighbourhoods in my area and look at what I found..............

Yep it's my old car!!!! Minus the S2 decals, windshield banner, FF decals [:(] with an addition of a Yakima bike rack and of course the dealership decal on the hatch.

Memories..... I actually have seen my car around the city but wasn't expecting to see it this morning. Grabbed a couple photos (hopefully ok with the girl that bought the car).....

Anyway thought I would post them up on here............ so I guess the last LAST pics LOL.....

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
no shit. I liked it when you had it better though. The bike rack looks tacky though.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
lol, thats cool. my dad handed me the paper today, and they have my 06 tacoma i traded for my 07 foci in the paper now. weird seeing it, different fealings i guess...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts