Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well since school and im moving out soon are beginning to take effect i took a few pics of the fofo before i put it away, hope you enjoy and feedback is welcome.

she will look and feel like a totally different beast come spring.
thanks for looking

·
Registered
415 Posts
That looks beautifull where did you get the eye brows?

·
Registered
90 Posts
That looks fantastic...
until you get to the back bumper.
What was Ford NA thinking when they made that bumper?
God I hate that bumper so freaking much.
but that front end looks mean.
not just mean, but almost dispassionately cruel.
It will slowly pull your intestines out while considering which curtains would best complement its new coffee table.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
eyebrows are from europarts.net
front clip is a kbd euro replica off of ebay, lots of prep but worth it in the long run
lol @ gumbercules thats great man i never laughed so hard, im looking into the svt rear or the f2 not sure yet

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
looks outstanding

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Great looking focus. I like the front end a lot. I've gotta get me a set of those headlights for my car.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Your car is looking fantastic as always. You should go euro for the rear, that would be the icing on the cake. But F2 or SVT wouldn't be a bad choice at all! Just do that bumper swap, tint the windows and the exterior would be perfect IMO. I can't wait to see your car next spring, looks like you've got big plans.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Feedback? What a gorgeous car, I've never seen a more red red color, awesome... [pray]

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I love the way your car looks in every way. It looks perfect, though I'll agree with the needs more intercooler comment, that would make it look wicked hott.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
man your car is the hotness aaron, thrid up from last is such a sweet pic...ill be putting mine away as well for winter and doing misc. stuff to it here and there, if i can unbury it!

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
nice, hope youre not planning on changing the looks too much

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Infra-red is teh sex on a Focus[thumb]

Can't wait to see it in the spring Aaron!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
LOVE UR CAR BRO! one of my favorites on the site, especially because you hold it down for the ATX'ers.

So you're putting it away? guess that means ur neon is the daily driver?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts