Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to be trading my Focus in on a Mazda Speed 3, so I thought I'd post some pics before I took off most of the parts I have added over the last year & a half.

Some Interior pics. I had the parts painted the same color as the outside of the car.

I installed the silver gauges a few months ago. It was kind of a pain, but not too bad.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Well if you gotta go with something other than the Focus, glad to hear its a Mazda 3. Post pictures when you get it!

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
are you gunna be sellin any of those parts by chance?

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
hopefully your Mazda is a 5-speed!lol
[shameful] are u kidding, i hope its a 6 speed if its aspeed3!

def a good upgrade, love everything bout the speed3s, amazing car, your gonna love it, car looks nice, def love that lip, looks damn good

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
I'll take the fs lip and svt wheels off your hands...lol

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
speed 3's are sexy!!

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
^^^ebay. when i saw your trading up 4 a ms3, i knew it would be well worth it, but damn your focus is well tastefully done. just needed a drop though....

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
nice

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Tis a nice upgrade. Old car looked good, but Mazda 3's look damn sexy.

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
i really like your car...did u have it lowered prior? cause it would look damn sexy ... but i approve of your trade in lol good choice [thumb]

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
I hate when people here say "nice upgrade" (usually because someone's trading in their SVTF), but - whoa! - you really ARE upgrading! Congrats.

·
Registered
84 Posts
pitcars of ms3!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I picked up the speed 3 last night, I'll post a few pics. The gauge overlay was purchased from zxtuner.com, the install instructions that came with it were horrible, but the install is pretty easy. I wished I had gotten the 5 speed when I got my Focus, I would have kept it and turbo'd it. I put a lot of work into it the last year and half. A drop was next on the list. I would also like to thank everyone who may have answered any questions I had during the upgrades/Mods.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Couple of Pics of the new ride. The red sticks out when your driving down the road, but it was either that or black, and black is hard to keep clean. Really wanted a dark grey one, but the dealer didnt have, or know if they were going to get one. So red it is.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts