Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Meeting at the entrance of OSW off of HWY 50 at 6:45pm.

Afterwards if anyone wants to go to the car show at University is more than welcome to hit it up too.

Anyone interested?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Keeping fingers crossed, spoke to dealer today, they said they'd have the car done tomorrow afternoon, so as long as that goes ok, I'll be there.

If not, I may end up taking my bike over there anyway, I've never run it down the track either.[:D]

·
Registered
13 Posts
It's about time we all meet up together...I'll be there with my 02 SVT. Is anyone going run their car?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
nope, we just meet there to tempt ourselves... [:D]

I still haven't had a chance to run mine yet, so I'm really hoping I'll have my car back tomorrow.

although...... wonder what the 1/4 mile speed for a 2005 rented Taurus w/ less than 1,500 miles would be[}:)]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Being an enterprise manager-I've beaten on, er, driver everthing. The tauras should have a trap speed of about 62 mph[burnout]

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
As luck has it, I'm not going to be able to show up today.

I changed my oil last night and it's been acting all weird. Rough idel, severe loss of power, shutting off.

I have an appt. at the stealership tomorrow to get her fixed, hopefully everything will be covered under warantee.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
just don't go to paradise ford in cocoa... they've had mine for 8 days now... hence why I didn't go... it was supposed to be done tuesday, go figure[?|]

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Scott_SVT said:
just don't go to paradise ford in cocoa... they've had mine for 8 days now... hence why I didn't go... it was supposed to be done tuesday, go figure[?|]
I'm stuck going to McCotter Ford, god only knows how long they'll have mine![?|]

Yay, driving the moms Taurus is a blast[8]

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LifeguardJoe said:
I'm stuck going to McCotter Ford, god only knows how long they'll have mine![?|]

Yay, driving the moms Taurus is a blast[8]
#4 spark plug went bad.[?|]

They cleaned everything out for $245[ohcrap]

Oh well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts