Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its been a while since i posted... nothing too new to the car.. just a sound system and Hid Lights. Enjoy.. [dunno]

·
Registered
449 Posts
double post opps

·
Love CA / Hate CARB
2,160 Posts
HIDs in stock reflector housings make me a sad panda :[ Also, is that a permanent paint job on the Honda?

There are some cool pics, but I thought it was Vegas? Where's the coke and strippers?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Oh hey, look there's my ZX3 in the 3rd pic lol. Dont know if you saw a turbo'ed white ZX2 running that night, but he was with us and is "The_Underclassman" on FF. Hopefully you guys had a good time out here!
[race]

·
@redwoodone
9,432 Posts
Sorry, buuuuut I absolutely hate the color of those HID's.. it's like an ugly sea green.

But nice cars otherwise. I'm not totally hating that Honda.

·
Registered
126 Posts
its been a while since i posted... nothing too new to the car.. just a sound system and Hid Lights. Enjoy.. [dunno]
Wow dude, apparently you do know about the turbo ZX2 running that night and decided to open your mouth about it in this Youtube vid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVs1QGz2v6o&feature=youtu.be

Way to be a d*ck and FYI, my buds ZX2 blew up only a few minutes before the dragstrip staff were about to call it a night. Didnt you notice the SAME 11-15 cars (from about 120-150 when MM started) going repeatedly and that most people running and in the stands had already left before his car blew the oil feed to the turbo? Hard for me to see "the guy who ruined the night" when it was about to come to an end anyways and what's this about "stupid a$$ car"? He'd smoke you before you figured out what comes after first gear. Didnt see you out there running and seriously doubt your stock D23 with custom exhaust could even run a 16 E.T. out here...

And here's his build thread so you could get a little more edmucation about his car before you start running your flap...

http://teamzx2.com/threads/30691-Tscorts-98/page2

·
Registered
449 Posts
If the ZX2 is such a shitty car why did you care enough to even make a video talking about it?
For 1 he didn't ruin the night, by the time the crew droped him off out in the pits they had about what 5 more mins of run time?
Secondly I don't understand how its a shitty car, its out there beating subi's...
Last but not least, why couldn't you've came up and called it a shitty car? I mean there where around 5 people that ofered to help and 15+ that complimented it.
Why not come up and say it was a shitty car while recording? Cause I guarentee that your camera would of had some nice footage of the night sky [thumb]
Posted via FF Mobile

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Alright ... we don't need to hear about how crappy a car is or isn't in here.

Besides ... the video doesn't even pertain to original post in the first place.

So cool it.

-Ray-

·
Registered
366 Posts
Who's got beef huh huh ! Let's take this on the streeets , haha just kidding my SPI will take all you guys out, ha I wish
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
126 Posts
Alright ... we don't need to hear about how crappy a car is or isn't in here.

Besides ... the video doesn't even pertain to original post in the first place.

So cool it.

-Ray-
The only reason I brought it up was because of the pic of my car which was the night at the dragstrip which I thought I'd ask him about. Then later I found the vid from that same night and you'll notice me, 808domi54, and The_underclassman under the hood of the ZX2 trying to fix it while he makes comments. It does relate to his post in a way but whatever, I'm done. Sorry though for getting a little out of line, just irks me that out of all the people that stopped by to help out or make a positive comment, a focus owner makes an ignorant statement and feels the need to post on youtube. Once again sorry for the de-rail-ment of the thread.

·
Registered
449 Posts
The only reason I brought it up was because of the pic of my car which was the night at the dragstrip which I thought I'd ask him about. Then later I found the vid from that same night and you'll notice me, 808domi54, and The_underclassman under the hood of the ZX2 trying to fix it while he makes comments. It does relate to his post in a way but whatever, I'm done. Sorry though for getting a little out of line, just irks me that out of all the people that stopped by to help out or make a positive comment, a focus owner makes an ignorant statement and feels the need to post on youtube. Once again sorry for the de-rail-ment of the thread.

Along with all the positive comments, I really wish he would have stoped by and made the negative comment. [boxface]

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Along with all the positive comments, I really wish he would have stoped by and made the negative comment. [boxface]
LOL you need to take it easy buddy. Anyone can talk shit on a car. I talk shit on MY car... its human nature to do so. would you really fight me? That shit would be hilarious.. hahahah yes the hide are ugly and yeah im too poor to buy halos. Just posting pics... calm ur tits. :)

·
Registered
449 Posts
LOL you need to take it easy buddy. Anyone can talk shit on a car. I talk shit on MY car... its human nature to do so. would you really fight me? That shit would be hilarious.. hahahah yes the hide are ugly and yeah im too poor to buy halos. Just posting pics... calm ur tits. :)
At what point did I specifically say I would "fight" you? [duh]

Who the F%&@ talks shit about there own car? I mean seriously, that's not even logical.

My tits don't need calming as my tits can't be calmed?
The only reason that I am taking this seriously is because you took it to a personal level by saying that him (The_Underclassman owner of the ZX2) ruined the night for everyone, I honestly don't see how. That's pretty much comparing it to the staff ruining the night for everyone if they shut it down. Hey look at it as "shit happens" and when you have an actual PERFORMANCE car, stuff tends to break down... I mean knowing you and your custom exhaust you've gotta have lots of problems right?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
At what point did I specifically say I would "fight" you? [duh]

Who the F%&@ talks shit about there own car? I mean seriously, that's not even logical.

My tits don't need calming as my tits can't be calmed?
The only reason that I am taking this seriously is because you took it to a personal level by saying that him (The_Underclassman owner of the ZX2) ruined the night for everyone, I honestly don't see how. That's pretty much comparing it to the staff ruining the night for everyone if they shut it down. Hey look at it as "shit happens" and when you have an actual PERFORMANCE car, stuff tends to break down... I mean knowing you and your custom exhaust you've gotta have lots of problems right?
LOL. Like I said, I talk shit on my own car, I never said I have a performance car. My car is nice and slow. I like it. LOL. Take it easy man.

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
lotta hostility in here

·
Registered
449 Posts
No hostility, just taking care of business. [chair]

·
Registered
444 Posts
If you were a real car person why would you hate on another car? They're all unique in their own different ways. Everyone can personalize their cars in their own taste. Don't go off on a rant saying stupid comments about how it ruined the night. I think you should grow up and stop disrespecting people. Oh and btw,
Cool Story bro.

I'm out!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts