• Bad

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think of these? Im thinking of buying Lanzar max subs.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I would put lanzar on the same page as legacy, profile, pyramid, etc. although they did have a short period where their stuff was considered OK. The only thing I've heard of that was actually good stuff was some of their older class-d sub amps.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
never heard of them myself

·
Registered
168 Posts
steviedon said:
The only thing I've heard of that was actually good stuff was some of their older class-d sub amps.
Lanzar Vibe 1200D was rock solid (I still own one, it still gets used occasionally)

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My buddy is a custom installer, I talked to him today. He said they're made by Pyramid and they are crap. Lol, so I guess I will stay away. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
poop

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had a Lanzar DC pro series DVC 10" The one with the flamin american flag on the dome. I like it a lot, it was in a sealed enclosure and it was tight. I used a Lanzar Vibe 240 amp and wired the voice coils in series and bridged the amp. I used a Pioneer DEH-47DH with 5V preamp outs and set the amp to half of full gain. i see so many people going around thinking oh yea i got a great system, but its almost 98% of the time i also hear the licence plate vibrating or something else distorting and sounding bad.

·
Registered
29 Posts
an amp is an amp, i have had no problems with them with regaurds to amps, i would stay away from subs just for the simple reason that all of your sound is comming from it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts