Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall, IM down in NC and we have a place we do some land speed racing. Its a standing mile to go as fast as you can in almost any vehicle. Well there leaving old NC and coming you way to Ohio. Not sure what part tho. ITs called ECTA-lsr. the web site if interested. FOr exp: you have classes for a vehicle running 71mph in a mile and vehicles running 272mph in a mile. Theere is a spot for any body that wants to run, or run for time only. Just wanted to give yall a heads up and hopefully i cant get some other Foci out there to run with my. Mine runs 127mph with header,exhaust,CAI,and tune. Jsut to give people an idea of what you might run. IF your have any question fell free to ask. I dont get a chance to get on while at work, so hears my cell 828-273-5367. hope to see some new faces out there next year..[ffrocks]

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the offical site for the ECTA-LSR with be Wilmington airpark in Ohio. Hope to see some of you there. If you dont want to run, deff. come out and watch. Ill post up when i will be going , if any body wants to meet up.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
i will be there all year long...... not sure what ill be in. :)

Cars over 135mph will need a partial cage and cars over 150mph will need a full cage.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
once you go over that 140mph point ,it starts to get a little exspensive to be able to run. luckly the records im going after are below that. Im sure the Genesis will go over 140mph. You have a couple of months, go ahead and prep. lol.....

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wish I had that problem. If i can get 5mph mor out of the car this time ill be happy....

·
So mote be it
8,950 Posts
what is the website or is there any place to find more info on this? googling ECTA-lsr only brings up a dead go-daddy page. This is less than an hour and half from me, sounds fun. Would like to see what speed my car is actually governed to (or if it can hit that in a standing mile lol)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea i tried to go to there site a couple of days ago. Same thing happen to me. My uncle gave them a call to se if they forgot to renew there site. It cost $125 if you havnt regerstered before the race. You need a snell2005 or better helment. Take all loose things out of the vehicle. If your going slower than 140mph you only need them helment, long sleeve button up and paints. They have street car class, for people to run and not have to put a cage in. You have to stay under 140mph. As long as it would pass a saftey inspection you should pass tech.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts