Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.. we had a nice day and I happen to have a digicam on my hands, so I took Ladybug for a little pohotoshoot and then some twistie driving..

She is pretty much stock except for the functional sharkfin antenna. I have bunch of mods sitting in a closet, but nothing appearancewise - I have a Phatbox system, all parts needed for AUX-IN port installation, heated side mirrors and cabin air filter... there is a lot planned for Ladybg, but I am moving in 3 weeks so my money is pretty tied up.

Enjoy

Igor

Parked at the usual spot

At the mall

I will take more pics tomorrow... I will also hopefully include the Collection of Mazda's on my Blick: 2x mazda6, Mazda RX8 and ... Mazdaspeed Miata..

Igor

·
Registered
580 Posts
Like the sharkfin antenna, can't wait to see other mods.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah once I have my music setup the next thing up is lights.. I have halos planned:

and then LED tails (which is really just LED strips in the stock housing:

After that I will have to be creative.. but heated cooled seats seem awesome [;)]

Igor

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Absolute hawtness man!!! [thumb]

Just understand that I'm a jealous, envious, hater now [;)]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Nice shots you took there. I like the one where you have the camera on the ground with the sunset in the background.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ZX3_Chick said:
Nice shots you took there. I like the one where you have the camera on the ground with the sunset in the background.
I like that one too - it is my new desktop [;)]

I also really like #1 and especially #2 of "at the mall" but #2 is not the right way up for a wallpaper...

thanks guy for liking them [:)]

Igor

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
those pics are hot, is the shark fin the same color as the car or is it alittle darker, the halos and the led tails look hot too, i hate the orange signal in the tails and would get rid of that if i got one. I think you should get that suttle lip spoiler too, thats hot. Get some tints too man[;)] I think the white is pretty sick, i think its one of the best colors b/c the tails and the headlight housings are black, id get the white have that, tint the windows get some black wheels with a chrome lip and that lip spoiler, make it look real clean....hottens.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Knight..nice to see you chime in..

The fin is perfect match...it's just - the titanium grey mica paint is tricky. It is not just a flat grey, so it changes shades from silver to purple depeding on the reflection, ligting conditions, etc... so the fin does appear darker on the pics, but is perfect match.

I actually like the orange signals (when lit up) and having grey car, I decided to keep all the colors in the lights, to liven it up..

Tint will probably happen.. I just do not put it too high on my list.

Wheels.. I am considering rotas.. jsut becuase if I am going to spend the money I migth as well improvemy perfromance/MPG by gettin mightweight setup

And I am actually happy not to have the lip spoiler.. I do not like that oo much.. the wing looks petter from outside, but kills whatever is left of rear visibility.

And I agree white cars looks sick..

Igor

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Sedans rule...I hate the hatchback versions...

..here's mine...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts