Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
verra nice. Good improvement overall eh? which kit did you end up going with?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Got a CEBT 6000k kit ~$230 USD shipped and all.

You actually get that neat sparkle effect from a distance too. Sad thing is now hers look better than mine. I'll have to get my lens out to clean.

You must piss off oncoming traffic :D

On the contrary. Much care has been taking in vertical, horizontal aiming, and cutoff. Those that piss off oncoming traffic stick HID kits in reflective housings... those folks I really hate.

·
Registered
738 Posts
CRAP... this means my hot spots will still be there? and I just ordered my hid kit... oh well, atleast I'll be able to see better at night

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, the hotspots will still be there... but the V's will be less pronounced and you'll have a much better overall fill once the HIDs warm up. The whole point is now your eyes won't keep straying to the hotspots because they don't stand out as much.

--

Wiring up the HIDs actually is a piece of cake. The problem is finding a good, somewhat water safe place to put your ballasts. For the driver side, I just stuck it to the side of the battery cover.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I dont know about you, but now that I have the HID's my fogs dont match... so now I want to get some for my fogs too.... haha.. I'm going to blind everyone by the time I'm done...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CrispyBurn said:
I dont know about you, but now that I have the HID's my fogs dont match... so now I want to get some for my fogs too.... haha.. I'm going to blind everyone by the time I'm done...
Given it's not my ride, I don't want to compromise safety and go with blue bulbs. I was thinking either yellow HIDs or a very yellow bulb. Probably going to go with a set to Nokya yellow 893s.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts