Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to replace my drivers side heated/powered mirror. Dealer says $120 for new mirror. Searching the web I have found kool vue brand replacement mirrors from a number of places for much cheaper ($30-40 range).

Has anyone ever used these??
Are they an exact replacement?
Do they come with the harness attached?

I don't want to save the money if it makes my car look like crap. On the other hand I don't want to spend three times the money for no reason.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
any advice on ordering replacement mirrors at all?
Can I order from a collision shop instead of the dealer and save money??

Anyone ever seen kool vue mirrors?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I need to replace my drivers side heated/powered mirror. Dealer says $120 for new mirror. Searching the web I have found kool vue brand replacement mirrors from a number of places for much cheaper ($30-40 range).

Has anyone ever used these??
Are they an exact replacement?
Do they come with the harness attached?

I don't want to save the money if it makes my car look like crap. On the other hand I don't want to spend three times the money for no reason.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

eBay has everything

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38.l1313&_nkw=ford+focus+mirrors&_sacat=See-All-Categories

·
Registered
259 Posts
The driver's side mirror on my car is a Kool-Vue. I can't tell the difference in any way from the passenger side mirror other than that my driver's side mirror is heated. All the wires and plugs matched up to the original wiring. Absolutely no difference in my opinion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts