Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any reason a 235/40R18 can’t fit on a 2018 Titanium. Apparently they can fit on STs and RSs. The matte bronze KMC Bully 18x8 are absolutely perfect, just what I’m looking for. I’m not sure about the backspace and offset though. Offset is 50mm on OEM wheels and 38mm on KMC. Backspace on KMC is 6 but I can’t find it on OEM. Does anyone know the backspace for OEM F1EZ1007C? 235s are a bit overkill but KMC only has 8” width rims. Do I even need 235, will 225 work? Is willtheyfit.com an accurate site? I’m guessing this setup won’t work, just being thorough before I call it.

Funny story. The first time I bought aftermarket wheels was for my 99 Ranger about 7 years ago. Ended up botching the whole lug pattern thing and got thrown into the world of wheel spacers. Prefer not to repeat that.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I have a ‘13 Titanium Hatch & it came from the factory with 235/40R18 tires, so they fit w/o a problem. All Titanium Hatchbacks 2012-2016 came with an an optional 18” wheel & tire package from the factory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. At this point I’m willing to spend the “little” bit of money on one tire and rim and test it out.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Another option would to just buy a set (4) ST 18” snowflakes on Craigslist. They pop up from time to time & will fit an SE or Titanium without any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts