1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

got the tint done [thumb]

^best shot eva!^

my engine now [:D]

well thats if for now, winter is coming up so ill be parking it and saving for stuff, like better springs cuz svt aint good on my sedan[dunno] rear is to high [:(]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
o forgot i have new Headlights so yea, ill get pics up in a day or so

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
That does look good[thumb]

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
klondy, its teh hotness.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I always wondered what my car would look like with tinted tails. It looks alright, but I think the tails I have now go with my car better. I like how you painted the engine white like that. It looks good. As for springs, I highly recommend the eibach pro kit. I think it gives the perfect drop, and the back end doesnt sit up high like the svt springs. Mine sits perfect IMO. Great looking car Klondike. It reminds me a lot of mine.[thumb]

·
Registered
279 Posts
Nice sedan! I'd take the pinstripes off though. It would look much better!

By the way, are those the 16" version of Kazera KZ-S's? I notice that yours has one less "rivet" between each gap than mine do.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes it is the 16 kazera's for the fact that i do the autoX and wanted better tires and times etc... and thanks for all the comments

i have a few things in the works right now, and maybe i might have one of them on in time for FITF, but right now it aint looking to promising, if not ill wait til next spring to perfect them

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh tint is 5 percent rear and 20 up front, and tails will be redone, hard to tell but they a lil messy

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
i still thinky you shpulda gotten black rims, but looks pretty damn good with silver.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Wow, looking good ! The last time I saw pics of your car was before you started doing much to it. What a difference !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts