Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the thule I had was unsafe with 2 bikes on it I could not fit my specialized and my girls roadmaster on the rack at the same time so I had to get a tray style bike rack so I could safely transport both of our bikes and not worry about loosing hers off the back of the car LOL! Oh trust me I've dropped mine off the back of my grand prix before and not realized it and it sucked!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Should have gotten a sick roof mounted one. Then rode around everywhere with a bike on it. Be like the Honda boys here.

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
That's a nice unit. Nice bike too.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Thats a sick bike!
makes me want to put a rack on and drive around with my bike hanging on.
Are those slicks on the bike?

·
Registered
168 Posts
What is the brand and model of the carrier?

Any installation tips?

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
swagman nah it was easy as cake.....if your rack is rusty thought because it's been in the reciever for a long time put some wd40 or some sorta of lubricant so it slides out easy. The instructions were really easy to follow I love this rack it's so much more quieter I had play on the other rack because it was so old. This rack is equivelant to the yakima tray rack almost the same construction as you can see i tried it out yesterday afternoon to see how it would fare with my driving LOL. The rack was 213$ I did keep my thule because I have the holes drilled in there for my flags I'll post up the vid I did and you'll see why i kept the old one I dont feel like completly destroying my new swagman LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts